Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

speed hand 210 even at the stop

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:52 # 1
ßurak
friends, the alarm system of the vehicle turned out to be troubled, the battery is running out today, I finished it again and charged it, but I noticed that the speedometer is attached at 210, the pointer is still on the move even at 210, the stop lamp is on when the ignition is switched on, the stop lamp is on 3, after 5 seconds, it turns off. normal but the speedometer needle 210 is what is wrong with it, I would be glad if you help the vehicle 206 XT.
08.05.2020 17:52 # 2
burakkaya
A few weeks ago my car's battery was flat. When I turned the ignition several times for the first time to work, the speedometer was pulled down from the bottom level. I could not take care of my job, my father took it and changed the battery of the vehicle, but the speedometer did not improve. For this, he took the vehicle to the industry for 50 TL. The problem is that the circuit is burnt because I turned the ignition when the battery was running out. you are likely to have such a problem.
08.05.2020 17:52 # 3
yenice
If there is no electrical problem in the display, you pull the display console towards you and remove it. I broke 1 nail, you need to be careful :) then you will see that the indicator glass will come out simply. Gently pull the speedometer towards you from there. then put it back a little below 10.

When I first bought the ignition one day when I bought it, the hands were stuck and the speed hand did not go over 90. the hand was too low. I corrected it this way.
08.05.2020 17:52 # 4
ßurak
Thanks for your interest, while friends wanted to start the vehicle today, electricity came in half the contact, but I made it like a drowned starter, cut the electric and again, it came to electric again. I hit the car anyway. I took the car directly, connected the battery to the battery, the battery was hot, then when the battery started to emerge like acid leakage and cigarette smoke, the master took off the heads and said the battery is dead, change it immediately, what is this? In addition, your battery is not the battery with the addition of water, said self-maintaining battery, said, give me a fuzzy, I will not be 150 TL, there is a possibility of a battery recovery. I dismantled the sockets connected to the test, I was so bored, I do not understand from the vehicle.
08.05.2020 17:52 # 5
caster21
THE SPEED SEAL MAY BE DEFECTED OR DEGRADED IF THE KM METER IS NOT ADVANCED WHEN IT IS LOOKING, IT IS A GREAT POSSIBLE SPEED MANUAL.
08.05.2020 17:52 # 6
vbmaster
[QUOTE] I showed it to our master here, I took the car, connected the battery to the battery, the battery was hot, then the battery was leaking from the battery, as the smoke started to emerge like cigarette smoke and cigarettes, the master said, and the battery is dead said to change it immediately. warming up and the smell is coming, also the battery is not the battery with the addition of water, said the self-maintaining battery, give a mind give me a fusil, I am not more than 150 TL. Is there a possibility of battery recovery? I dismantled the sockets connected to the alarm battery, I was so bored, I do not understand from the vehicle, let it be easy. [/ QUOTE]

Although my teacher adds water, it does not taste, change the battery.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”