Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Speed deviation after throttle cleaning

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:47 # 1
ufuk91
I have mentioned in another location, friends suggested a throttle cleaning due to the late reaction to the gas, I investigated it too it is not a very difficult event and if it is done without dismantling, there is no need to re-adjust bla bla. I pulled and cleaned the back and used the lining pad, sponge or something. It was nice. A friend said that it happened to me for a while and then it was okay. There are imbalances as well as falling and increasing according to the head.

briefly, what should we do? where did we go wrong or let's show where we go, where do we go
08.05.2020 16:47 # 2
16 gti 16
Well, my teacher, I have my problem, my problem is my master, we clean the throttle, if it doesn't fix it, he said it is a problem in the brain.
08.05.2020 16:47 # 3
ufuk91
No, teacher, why don't I have a problem in the brain, I didn't have a gram problem about it, I took it to LPG maintenance, started to eat the gas late, I cleaned the throttle, these cycle deviations started. = "smileys / smiley4.gif" border = "0" alt = "Big smile" title = "Big smile" />

I say I'm going to a gas setting or something
08.05.2020 16:47 # 4
fTh206
Who knows exactly where the throttle is? I want to clean it. Can anyone tell me about it? form
08.05.2020 16:47 # 5
koliva
Horizon, you have to do your steps again to clear it. Obviously there was a problem somewhere while doing it. I think the system is getting air from somewhere. Are you sure you put the pipe from the air filter right in place? Make sure all the parts are in place. Get well soon.
08.05.2020 16:47 # 6
muratti
completely from the breakdown of the throttle's electronics. For those who want to have a throttle with zero adjustment in my hand, the price of almost 3 in 1 is a < 1-4-gasoline-82212867 / detail / "target =" _ blank "rel =" nofollow "> http://www.sahibinden.com/ilan/vasita-yedek-parca-otomobil-arazi-araci-peugeot-206- gas-throttle-1-4-petrol-82212867 / detail /
08.05.2020 16:47 # 7
ufuk91
unfortunately my car 1.6 teacher also i don't think i have a problem with my throttle, i just cleaned it up

@koliva actually i was very careful but you might be right, my teacher today i open a new one again and i think to check your left and right.
by the way happy birthday & nbsp; "Smile"

@ fth206 here are the photos that i took while cleaning myself myself, not so much but it shows where it is

< img src = "http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/91/fotoraf0323.jpg" height = "600" width = "800" border = "0" />
first dirty, after the 2nd cleaning hali ufuk91 2012-05-17 13:23:57
08.05.2020 16:47 # 8
kuzu
& nbsp; you need to adapt the throttle with the original device
08.05.2020 16:47 # 9
ufuk91
[QUOTE = lamb] & nbsp; You need to have the throttle adaptation with the original device [/ QUOTE]

I heard that it should be done only if you disassemble the butterfly? I just cleaned it up, wiped it right and left, or is it necessary in this case too: S

where does it do that? Is it the place where I wear lpg

08.05.2020 16:47 # 10
saivet
brothers do this adaptation event only my authorized service, or can it be done in any mechanic with a pc, i cleaned the gas residues, then the idle turned up, it went up, it got stuck in there, then it falls, etc. smileys / smiley4.gif "height =" 17 "width =" 17 "border =" 0 "alt =" Big smile "title =" Big smile "/>
08.05.2020 16:47 # 11
koliva
[QUOTE = ufuk91] unfortunately my car 1.6 teacher also i don't think i have a problem with my throttle, i just cleaned it

@koliva actually i was very meticulous but you may be right my teacher today i think to open it again and check your left and right.
meanwhile Happy birthday & nbsp; "Smile" [/ QUOTE]

Now I have noticed your article. Thank you very much for your good wishes "Embarrassed"
08.05.2020 16:47 # 12
herry
[QUOTE = saivet]

brothers do this adaptation only by the authorized service, or can I do it in any mechanic with a pc, I cleaned the gas crowd, then the idle was gone, going up, getting stuck there, falling, etc. I don't understand what to do. oh this 106 hurt me a lot but i can't give up "Big [/ QUOTE]

All services and masters with PC and peugeot service software can adjust the throttle, my advice is to get it set up, even let them overwhelm it and clean it.
08.05.2020 16:47 # 13
ufuk91
[QUOTE = herry] [QUOTE = saivet]

brothers do this adaptation only the authorized service, or can it be done in any mechanic with a pc. I did not understand what to do ah this 106 hurt me very much but I cannot give up "Big [/ QUOTE]

All services and masters with PC and peugeot service software can adjust the throttle, let my advice get you set, even let them overwhelm it and clean it, it will be clean. [/ QUOTE]

gas masters do not clean, but do you think? i'm best to go to a peugeot master and let me make adjustments at the time i can find an air filter hose or something from the industry. = "LOL" />
08.05.2020 16:47 # 14
herry
I do not know the gas master, pejo citroen services do this job
08.05.2020 16:47 # 15
sansasyon61
I have answered the p.tesi temzlıge goturcem butterfly adaptation:)
08.05.2020 16:47 # 16
koliva
[QUOTE = sensation61] I have responded p.teslcem gottcurce butterfly adaptation:)
[/ QUOTE]

Not required "Smile"
08.05.2020 16:47 # 17
sansasyon61
I am a liar of a special service :)) & nbsp; or it may be necessary for me to be able to remove and clean them:)) & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:47 # 18
koliva
[QUOTE = sensation61] I am the liar of the private service :)) & nbsp; or it may not be a condition for the car:)) & nbsp;
[/ QUOTE]

Hahaha beautiful
My As far as I know, our tools can do calibration automatically. When I applied it on my own vehicle, I did not encounter any problems afterwards. I remember that the master of our text friend had calibrated from PP2000, but I could not see such a setting in PP2000. If you do not open the stepper motor part, I do not think there will be a need for adjustment.
08.05.2020 16:47 # 19
sansasyon61
:) Then what do I do in the press of the master of the master? div id = "isChromeWebToolbarDiv" style = "display: n o ne">
08.05.2020 16:47 # 20
koliva
[QUOTE = sensation61] :) So what do I do in the press of the master at the beginning, what exactly do I see? I am asking for calibration according to what & nbsp; "Big
[/ QUOTE]

Be nice. We will also learn. If it is made from PP2000, it does it from where it does it bother you "Embarrassed"
Page : / 3
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”