Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Special service or authorized service in case of damage?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 208
09.01.2021 21:08 # 1
Goktugc208
Hello everyone, I bought 2020 model 0 km 208 from marine automotive (haramidere-Istanbul) in March 2020. This week I had an accident and the car was hit on the left side. I bought the vehicle because I had a helmet and I had it haramidereye. In the first determination, they said that the damage of the vehicle would be around 40-50 thousand TL. The parts to be changed are the left fender, the left front door, the left rear door (they said we will change it, although the damage is minor.) And the hood (here, too, the damage is very little, but they change it when the left hinge is hit). There is no problem in the engine of the vehicle, it is working now, it does not work due to the bending of the rim. Damage record in the authorized service will be 40 thousand TL and there will be a damage between 20-25 thousand TL in the private service. The defect rates are not clear yet, but we anticipate that there will be defective counterparty. And I want to continue using the tool after I have it repaired. I have a total of 4 questions on this topic. 1) Do you think that 4 parts in the vehicle are replaced with the original in the authorized service, or 2 parts are changed in special service (left front door and fender), 2 parts are processed and painted (hood and rear door) are more attractive? 2) traffic insurance damage of the opposite side but will it pay the loss of value because as far as I know max. It is covered up to 41 thousand TL. 3) Do I have a chance to get the damage of the car in cash from the insurance? (Friends who say not to buy a damaged vehicle may not answer this question :)) I was very unsure about where and how to do it. For this reason, your answers will guide me on the way I follow. Thanks to everyone who will answer in advance.
10.01.2021 16:16 # 2
muzzy35
My brother had a cliom 3 years ago, they gave a pert to the accident to be made for a maximum of 10 thousand liras outside the left front, if I had my current mind, I would have it done outside. My personal opinion went, my beautiful car, the value of that zamaki vehicle was 43 thousand
10.01.2021 17:00 # 3
Kadir
If there is insurance, they will wear the original parts at the authorized service. However, the money will not come out of you. If you have them specially made, they usually wear the side industry jewelry. Let's say you supplied the original parts yourself, you gave them to the private service, even in this situation, you cannot wait at the beginning of the vehicle constantly, so there is a possibility that you can replace the original part with the supplier industry. But if there is no insurance, it would be in favor of you to replace the less damaged parts with correction. I also had an accident in 2018, I did not have a helmet, the error was 75% on the opposite side, but because the traffic insurance only paid for the sub-industry parts, the authorized service at that time made me 2000 TL difference because I did not have a helmet. The front bumper with the left fender was changed and there was little damage in the left front door. If I sell it at second hand, I agreed with the authorized service so that the value would not decrease, I said, do not change the door, fix it and paint it. He had already decided to correct, not change the traffic insurance of the opposite. The door wouldn't change if I wanted to, or I would meet it from my own pocket. If you take a detailed photo of the accident, let's see the parts that can be corrected without change. Changing parts with a small damage decreases the second hand value of the vehicle. Therefore, it is a sin to correct the slight distortions and not change. In another matter, the loss of value has to be paid by the other party's insurance. There are lawyers dealing with this business. I requested it from the authorized service, they gave me a lawyer number. You give the lawyer a power of attorney, he sues on your behalf. Only the lawyer receives 20% of the money he gets from the court. It took about 6 months or so. If you want, I'll give you a lawyer number. By the way, since your vehicle is under 3 years old, traffic insurance has to pay for the original part. Please be informed that the supplier industry cannot insist that it will hang. But there was a certain limit on the amount you will get from the other's insurance. 3 years ago, it was paid up to 35000 TL, now I do not know how much. You buy as much as you can and cover the rest from insurance. If you are going to drive the vehicle yourself, do not mess with the auxiliary industry.
10.01.2021 17:09 # 4
Kadir
In my opinion, agree with the authorized service, let them fix the hood and the rear door. My hood hinge was bent too, the hood did not change, only the hinge changed. Without your consent, they cannot force change after all. If 4 pieces are changed, you may lose a lot of value. The counter insurance covers the loss rate at the rate of defect, but I don't know if there is a limit for this. I do not know if you can get the damage money from the automobile insurance. However, I had heard that they agreed with the service and took the vehicle out of the curtain and received the value of the vehicle from the insurance, I do not know how they do it.
11.01.2021 11:20 # 5
sonerkyl
You can ask for original parts if you have them made in private for vehicles under 5 years old, it is completely up to you. but I sanctioned the authorized service. To avoid any warranty problems in the future.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”