Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Special service and spare parts in Ankara

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:03 # 1
okan0665
Hello friends. My vehicle has now exceeded 80,000 km. Periodic maintenance has come again, is there any reliable private service you know in Ankara? Also, the brake pads will change, should the supplier industry be original? & Nbsp; 57,000 discs have been replaced with the originals. Finally, the prices of the parts are changing very much, the brake center (may also be the disk center?) I think it is faulty, had said a master before, would it be a problem if I replace it with the supplier industry? Thanks in advance ..
08.05.2020 17:03 # 2
tellotello
Hello
Reviews
& nbsp; & nbsp; I'm taking it to Vatan Peugoet. I can say that they are good as workmanship, it is about 4 months, but I say I can say that the problems come after each other, it is not their fault. I replaced the triger, front brake discs and pads, thermostat, crank pulley, 2 spark plugs, flow meter. I also have the maintenance done there. They definitely use original parts, but let me tell you how good they do, they get a lot of money, especially in craftsmanship, and they do not have a lot of bargaining opportunities. Apart from that, I'm glad people concerned. & Nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:03 # 3
elsoberano
I went to Özsge Peugeo 3 times. There is a master master, he is very interested and he has reasonable prices. I can recommend it with peace of mind.
08.05.2020 17:03 # 4
erden1978
I take the oil spark plugs, air and gasoline filters myself and go to my own service. & nbsp; in a back street. & nbsp;
Auto industry site 1758.sokak Batıkent / Ankara
Fatih master.
The master is really good. I have repeatedly witnessed that many masters have come to this friend and consulted for problems with vehicles. >
08.05.2020 17:03 # 5
sercinho
I would recommend that the parts are ojınal, especially if you do not have the linings, it can do a lot of sitting and can damage the disc.
08.05.2020 17:03 # 6
okan0665
Thanks for the friends information. There was a place where my cousin took the commercial Peuges (vans and bippers) of the company he worked for. He said they were satisfied, no problem, but he could only be interested in commercial vehicles. After clarifying this issue, I can go to one of the places you proposed according to the situation. I will definitely report the result so that we can benefit from our experience. Thanks again to those who are interested.
08.05.2020 17:03 # 7
cnrars
I recommend ABK in ostim, there is a master of victory, it does not upset the figure, it is the people who left abc and established 2 partner abk companies, & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:03 # 8
doomer55
I'm going homeland pejo. The masters are very good. It is very important to detect the problem, they know this job very well In addition, if there are other problems that we do not know when opening the bonnet, they tell the situation and do what is necessary because the vehicle needs it, not to make money.
08.05.2020 17:03 # 9
hema123
[QUOTE = doomer55] I'm going to homeland pejo too. The masters are very good. It is very important to detect the problem, they know this job very well In addition, when we open the bonnet, if there are other problems that we do not know, they explain the situation and do what is necessary because the vehicle needs not to make money. [/ QUOTE]

I went several times. I've been satisfied every time. & nbsp;
good sides:
-they do all kinds of motor-mechanics-electronics except bodywork. & nbsp;
-spare parts stock is also quite large.
- a skillful company that knows business. The diagnosis and treatment hits are high. & nbsp;
-parts and labor prices are reasonable for me. & nbsp;
-they are not trying to do unnecessary things and leak money.
bad aspects :
- cheaper parts can be found on the market here. but I do not know if the cheaper parts in the market are at the same level with the citizens. but again, it seems to me that this workmanship is not the same as master knowledge in the homeland.

If you draw a reasonable excess without a cliff as a result, the services of the homeland piano will definitely not leave you on the road. I can say that it is actually one of the most economical services, since the height in diagnosis and treatment hits actually eliminates the cost burden of underground masters and bare pieces.

08.05.2020 17:03 # 10
Alicilik
Although I did not get a job, I went to almost all authorized and private service in Ankara. I had the opportunity to examine their functioning. I speak for Ankara ... It does not pass the finger of a hand who says I know about Pejo. It is not my intention to denigrate pejo or authorized services, but they only work with money index. I do not believe that a conscious service is provided. We have training, there is a leg story, my witness is going to have fun in the hotel. People who cannot survive under the torture and suffering of the authorized services in the special services are completely apprentices. A man who spends 7-8 hours a day by car learns about something. So, apart from the chronicles, the car reveals what most problems are. So the diagnostic part is easy. The piece is left without crafting. For this, I have made the maintenance of the required prices of 15,000 and 30,000 at the authorized service no matter how much I did not want due to the warranty. I personally stopped at the beginning of the master's 30,000 maintenance took 18 minutes. Is it a more competent or special service !!! We have a family-friendly master. Adam is a master trained at the Mercedes factory. Before the car enters the garage, it detects the problem and orders the parts. (I went to the authorized service, the guy said, let's leave the car in the morning for a simple connection error - examine the entire installation - where is the training?) I will continue with it from now on. It takes as much money as the authorized service in terms of workmanship, but I see the man in maintenance and I do not have trouble. This is my advice. If you love and value your vehicle, trust it in safe hands. Use as original as possible as part. Small differences can create big problems. My advice to you is to work with the masters who can be competent and let one person follow the car. Like a family doctor
08.05.2020 17:03 # 11
Alicilik
You can also meet our sponsor, Murat, for the track. It does not upset you about the price. If you say I would like to see it and get it, I will help Let's not advertise alone.
08.05.2020 17:03 # 12
okan0665
I took the car to the place recommended by my cousin last week. Emir Peugeot in the Ivedik organization. In the periodic maintenance, original filters and Total oil were used. The diesel filter did not change, it had last changed in 57,000. He said that the brake pads did not need to be replaced, and the discs were in good condition. The brake center was not defective either, it checked the hoses, seals, function, and cleaned it with a spray. All maintenance cost kept 155 TL. I think the price is very affordable compared to the service. But he advised me to take the vehicle somewhere in 10,000, not in 15,000. He said that even though the service is changing at 120.000 for Triger, I wouldn't wait, I would change 100.000 without overturning. After all, he gave me confidence, it seems that I will take him there until the problem arises :)
08.05.2020 17:03 # 13
ByHack
I would definitely recommend Öz Simge Peugeot. Price, original parts, workmanship are all ten numbers. Especially murat, kubilay and mehmet master are wonders ....
08.05.2020 17:03 # 14
darkdefender
[QUOTE = erden1978] I take the oil spark plugs air and gasoline filters myself and go to my service.
Check and say if there is anything to change extra. When you turn right at the crossroads, it is on a back street. & nbsp;
Auto industry site 1758.sokak Batıkent / Ankara
Fatih master.
Master really good. I've seen many masters on meat shelf come to this friend and consult for problems about vehicles.
(Get price before maintenance) & nbsp;
Standard maintenance Average 40 * 50 TL between.
[/ QUOTE]

Well, according to your word, I went there. Replaced 1 tie rod with 2 tie rod ends. & nbsp; I bought 2 tie rods and 1 tie-head for 70 TL from the spare part. Fatih master also changed the parts. He asked for 150 TL. I said not much, normally more than 150 said for you. I will not know if it is too little anymore, but it is too much for me. And it didn't sound so relevant. I did not like his attitude very much. I think, as you said, you must get a price first. & Nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:03 # 15
kayhan3827
08.05.2020 17:03 # 16
kayhan3827
When I first went to Vatan Oto, I saw the prices appropriate. I was suspicious in my subsequent departures, but I thought I was doing evil. When the bill went too high on my last visit, I decided to research. Changing spare parts written on the invoice are much cheaper on the market. Inflated on the invoice. 2 unnecessary parts changed. 1 hour labor 275 TL. They said that I will be out of full service in my last 2 trips, your headlight is not on during the day, it has been changed. But on the way to the service, there was no problem. Believe that the authorized service is cheaper. I will not go again. I would definitely not recommend. If you go, check the parts prices online.
08.05.2020 17:03 # 17
kayhan3827
When I first went to Vatan Oto, I saw the prices appropriate. I was suspicious in my subsequent departures, but I thought I was doing evil. When the bill went too high on my last visit, I decided to research. Changing spare parts written on the invoice are much cheaper on the market. Inflated on the invoice. 2 unnecessary parts changed. 1 hour labor 275 TL. They said that I will be out of full service in my last 2 trips, your headlight is not on during the day, it has been changed. But on the way to the service, there was no problem. Believe that the authorized service is cheaper. I will not go again. I would definitely not recommend. If you go, check the parts prices on the internet. ??
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”