Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Special service advice from Bursa

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:19 # 1
eserxxx
Hello guys. Can you suggest a private service or a familiar master etc. who understands Peugeot like a man from Bursa. & Nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:19 # 2
emre_akdag
Hello, I worked in the authorized service on the way to Izmir. If there is an issue to be helped, there is a situation I can know from the service. what's wrong bro
08.05.2020 17:19 # 3
eserxxx
Thank you so much. My problem is that my car is not serial as before. It accelerates slower than 1.4 vehicles. He also started to burn too much. & nbsp; There is a well-known master in Bursa industry, I go to him for a long time. The Egr valve said it was faulty, so I said let's change it. It has been two months, still no parts. He started talking on the phone as if he was repellent, so I don't go to that master anymore. Some friends were suggesting the manifold cleaning, I said let's do it, you hear and hear from the internet, this is the catalyst vehicle, the manifold will not fill. But my friends studying in the Department of Automotive at the University say the opposite, I also saw photos of the manifold cleaning of a 2008 model focus, it was officially like a coal mine. So I can't trust this master. Anyway, I extended the word very much :) The essence of the word, the vehicle is not serial and it burns a lot, what can I do ?? & nbsp; "Smile" & nbsp; & nbsp; Meanwhile, the vehicle is 2003 model 307 2.0 HDI .. At 151,000 km & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:19 # 4
emre_akdag

I am saying with my own experience, I think the vehicle needs to be connected to the device. fault detection and, most importantly, road testing by the expert is required. vehicle's fault detection must be made. For such chronic problems, it should be checked at the authorized service instead of hearing information. the soul of goods. I'd say hand over your life to the repairers you can't trust :) If you have the opportunity, I would definitely stop by the service. There is a peugeot service on the road to izmir. If you say I'll go, I'll direct you to the service manager. make sure it will help. respects ..

08.05.2020 17:19 # 5
Feyribas
I have a master. I can recommend it ...
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”