Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Special Peugeout Service Advice in Bostancı

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 14:15 # 1
Guests
Friends,
1999 1.6 206 I need to find an emergency master for my vehicle. WallWallWall

There is a lot of work on the engine, the gasket is gone. Sinirli If anyone knows a solid master, I need advice urgently. I'm waiting for your help...

I would be very happy if you could give the service phone.

Thank you guys.
let's 2010-05-16 20:54:59
08.05.2020 14:15 # 2
BuRCaK
EREL OTO is at the entrance of the sample neighborhood (around the old Göztepe Inspection Station), 10 minutes from my friend Bostancı. My master has been going for years. and the main thing is a master who tries to do his job clean and is not mistaken, rather than money. Tell me my name sent from the forum and it does what it takes. 02164721531 - İbrahim Erel

Get well soon.
Vetch 2010-05-15 23:32:08
08.05.2020 14:15 # 3
berko
there is harun master in bostancı industry, dorm motorspor is very good, i'm taking it to acl next to the Küçükyalı side road PO is 206.
08.05.2020 14:15 # 4
Guests
thank you guys for your referrals.
I saw the name of Harun Usta in other forums. He was quite famous. Gülme i will try to find it.
I also found a place called Peugeot Service Önallar. Does anyone know him?
vehicle 206 by the way.
08.05.2020 14:15 # 5
endorphine
[QUOTE = berko] bostancı has harun master in the industry, dorm motorspor is very good, i'm taking 206 to the acl next to the Küçükyalı side road PO. [/ QUOTE]

How are you satisfied with ACL? I'm asking me very soon in that regard. So how can they find the price? It seems to me that the services that look at the pejo are better than those who look at each brand.
08.05.2020 14:15 # 6
berko

It will be like advertising now, but after changing some service, I started going to ACL. ACL is essentially something like ford authorized service. The employees are all trained and good masters. You can stand at the beginning of the vehicle, they are very interested in their customers. The price plays 20 lira in a head-to-head, maxi maintenance with special services in the industry. The parts are usually in stock, when they are not available, they provide them immediately, so there is no problem.

berko 2010-05-16 15:31:22
08.05.2020 14:15 # 7
H-a-d-i
[QUOTE = berko] bostancı has harun master in the industry, dorm motorspor is very good, i'm taking 206 to the acl next to the Küçükyalı side road PO. [/ QUOTE]
If you say it is Bostancı Sanayi, Harun master is also his brother Osman Usta.
In the meantime, if you will be active on the site, or if you will learn only a referenced master name, we ask you to introduce yourself by opening a new topic under the heading "get to know our members".
08.05.2020 14:15 # 8
endorphine
[QUOTE = berko]

It will be like advertising now, but after changing some service, I started going to ACL. ACL is essentially something like ford authorized service. The employees are all trained and good masters. You can stand at the beginning of the vehicle, they are very interested in their customers. The price plays 20 lira in a head-to-head, maxi maintenance with special services in the industry. The parts are usually in stock, when they are not available, they provide them immediately, so there is no problem.

[/ QUOTE]

Thanks for the info. I need to have an oil change and a general maintenance. I have been using it since (5 months) since I bought it. What is wrong, I have to have a check like this.
08.05.2020 14:15 # 9
Guests
I found friends Harun Usta and left my car. Thank you for your comments.
What is the situation of opening the engine cover today and looking at it? I hope it doesn't cost much. The gasket is gone, taking water into the oil. There is a problem at the beginning of the tie. Maybe it changes. It will tell me how much will explode today. I will inform you about the prices or something.
08.05.2020 14:15 # 10
H-a-d-i
[QUOTE = Come on] In the meantime, if you are going to be active on the site, if you will only learn the name of a master with reference, we ask you to introduce yourself by opening a new topic under the heading "get to know our members". [/ QUOTE]
08.05.2020 14:15 # 11
Guests
I received the car from friends Harun Usta. He did maintenance from A to Z. we have burned the engine seals, they have been replaced. Z-rods were problematic, weird sound from the front layout, they changed too. In terms of brakes, how much this filter has been, all changed. oil + antifreeze changed. There was a knock in the right front, they bumped in the parking lot, and he made it unpainted, too. Air conditioner maintenance, gas was pressed, pollen filter changed. The dipstick was broken, even he changed. Gülme
I like the approach too .. There is a slight problem with the shock absorbers, but it is not something that will leave you on the road, now it says a team shock absorber + my workmanship or something, no need. If these things change necessarily, I do not understand that I will lie down and look. Sırıtma someone else changes it.
Meanwhile, before I found it, I was at speedy in the village of Carrefour. they opened the door at very high prices. I didn't leave the car when it was too high. frankly, I couldn't trust. And the cover will be stoned or something, they said a lot.
I spent 600 spare parts + materials + labor (including body shop, air conditioner). What do you think?
08.05.2020 14:15 # 12
metin
Let's see if this harun master's address and phone is missing. My 307 eccentric seals and cylinder head gasket will change. Since the vehicle is LPG, it is not necessary to have a good master.
08.05.2020 14:15 # 13
MaximuS
I was definitely going to say harun master, but friends said, you go and get your job done and apparently ...
Qiet_20 my friend is my one to one advice. If you say Mehmet Mehmet sent the petty officer, he will be more interested. absolutely no fraud ... the only place I would recommend ...
08.05.2020 14:15 # 14
metin
[QUOTE = MaximuS] I was definitely going to say harun master, but friends told me, you go and get your job done and apparently ...
Qiet_20 my friend is my one to one advice. If you say Mehmet Mehmet sent the petty officer, he will be more interested. absolutely no fraud ... the only place I would recommend ... [/ QUOTE]
Thank you for your interest, my petty officer. I will go there on the weekend, but can you describe the address?
08.05.2020 14:15 # 15
gokayy
We have Mehmet Akbal on the minibus road, 100-150 meters away from the gostanci show center (on the right side in the direction of the eagle). We always take 106 there, but not only a peugeot but also a master.
08.05.2020 14:15 # 16
Guests
get well soon bro
08.05.2020 14:15 # 17
MaximuS
[QUOTE = quiet_20] [QUOTE = MaximuS] I was definitely going to say harun master, but friends said, you go and get your job done, it seems ...
Qiet_20 my friend is my one to one advice. If you say Mehmet Mehmet sent the petty officer, he will be more interested. absolutely no fraud ... the only place I would recommend ... [/ QUOTE]
Thank you for your interest, my petty officer. I will go there on the weekend, but can you describe the address?
[/ QUOTE]
My friend, I had the card. I've been searching for you for 2 hours but I couldn't find it. Well known weekends are the days when these trades are doing the most work, but go early in the morning and try a chance. When it comes to the place: maybe when the peugeot harun says master, people may not know. there is a big honda special service just opposite the authorized service. "TWO HONDA" he said. you ask there, when you find it, you will see your back across the right cross when the two turn to honda ...;)
08.05.2020 14:15 # 18
metin
Thank you, we gave you trouble.
08.05.2020 14:15 # 19
206dum
Based on the praise of friends in the forum, I took the 2006 model 206 to Harun master in the gardening industry for maintenance.
Trigger belt replacement, brake pad replacement, brake fluid replacement, alternator belt replacement, spinning pump and 4 spark plug replacements were made, I would recommend it to everyone.
I bought the parts originally from the authorized service myself for the first time they went to exchange them.
the authorized service requested 250 TL of labor for the trigger change only. I handled all the above works with 100 TL of labor. I also did not bargain. I gave the number it requested.
track prices:
4 spark plugs - 40 TL
I'm in the circuit - 90 TL
trigger- 110t (in balls)
v-strap - 30 tl
2 banana wipers - brake fluid and lining = 100 tl

harun master wire:

Bostancı Sanayi Sitesi, Doğanbey Caddesi No: 29, Bostancı - Istanbul
Tel: 0216 575 29 51
GSM: 0532 331 91 50

Alkış

08.05.2020 14:15 # 20
uyarsuleyman
friends do not take harun to the master, I took the sound from the transmission, I took the car for 3 days, my car slept, my phones did not look at my phone, he broke it more than he would make my car, he gave me 750 TL bill, he gave me to the lawyer still, the court still continues, I am struggling to stop worrying about this guy.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”