Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

speaker problem help

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 20:11 # 1
pepecura
gentlemen sa

I use dacia duster's usb tape in my car, I don't know the output power

On the doors, there are sony on the back and the oval sony on the back, and the oval team fell from my friend. Now, my question is, if I tie these ovals, will I damage the tape?

pioneeer brand 6975 model with magnets of new ovals twice as strong as the side and stronger than sony.

08.05.2020 20:11 # 2
onlycihan
then disassemble the sony, put new ones again, if you have 4 speakers connected to your tape in total, if you connect all of them to the tape at the same time, you will get two half ha 4 quarters of the same sound because the sound signal coming back will be divided into four and the tape outputs may overheat. These sound systems go up to a certain place without amplifiers
08.05.2020 20:11 # 3
pepecura
The outputs are getting hot and I burned the logic when I first thought, but if there was no burning, I thought, I put the 4 ovens in the back, 16 cm sonyler at the door, not normal, 16 cm door hoparkor, I thought the tape was not forced.
08.05.2020 20:11 # 4
onlycihan
Now there are parallel and serial connection types, if you connect serially, the output of the tape will be forced, even if you make it parallel, it will work at 8 ohms because the columns with 4 ohms will share this value and you will not get enough efficiency, and two different speaker brands will not be very productive because they will have different timbre. Parallel-serial connection information may be the opposite, I was struggling for a while but now I realized that I have forgotten these works. my car 206 also has 16 pioneer ovals in the front and zero 13 cm speakers in the back, which gives clean sound. First of all, there is an Alpine press with 20 cm amphitheater from the owner and it also feeds the pioneer tape, and even the small car already increases.
08.05.2020 20:11 # 5
pepecura
I understood, teacher, I have 4 outputs and 4 I will be connected in parallel. When it hurts to the end of the bladder, the sound of distortion is mixed with each other. I wonder if I can not leave the tape weak enough columns, but I would give up, I do not know :)

saol
08.05.2020 20:11 # 6
ggitaristt
1- those tapes aren't so strong anyway (not as pioneer sony)

2- If you connect more than 4 speakers to the tape, it will not sound much.

Briefly the right of that tape is 4 speakers ..
08.05.2020 20:11 # 7
pepecura
Thank you for your comments
08.05.2020 20:11 # 8
harunsss
So how high quality sound can we get with our friends standard speakers? The front speakers of my vehicle are original, the ovals on the back should be kenwood brand, the tape is pioneer's tape. How can I increase the volume of my hand without changing it? For example, if I renew the cable harness or have an amp installed, how much will the quality increase? Thanks.
08.05.2020 20:11 # 9
ggitaristt
[QUOTE = harunsss] Well, how high quality sound can we get with the standard speakers we have? The front speakers of my vehicle are original, the ovals on the back should be kenwood brand, the tape is pioneer's tape. How can I increase the volume of my hand without changing it? For example, if I renew the cable harness or have an amp installed, how much will the quality increase? Thank you. [/ QUOTE]

For the 307, the original speakers are a bit bad and not strong. I changed the tape, the sound grew and got better (but it was very distorted when I turned it on)

If you plug in the amplifier, the sound will increase, but not with the original speakers

If the cable installation is original, renovation will not help .. But if you think there is a problem, check the installation ..
08.05.2020 20:11 # 10
harunsss
[QUOTE = ggitaristt] [QUOTE = harunsss] So how good can we get friends with the standard speakers we have? The front speakers of my vehicle are original, the ovals on the back should be kenwood brand, the tape is pioneer's tape. How can I increase the volume of my hand without changing it? For example, if I renew the cable harness or have an amp installed, how much will the quality increase? Thank you. [/ QUOTE]

For the 307, the original speakers are a bit bad and not strong. I changed the tape, the sound grew and got better (but it was very distorted when I turned it on)

If you plug in the amplifier, the sound will increase, but not with the original speakers

If the cable installation is original, renovation will not help .. But if you think there is a problem, check the installation ..
[/ QUOTE]

Sir, first of all, thanks for the answer, as you said in me, when I turn up the sound, there is some distortion, do you have any advice for the front speakers? In terms of brand, model and price.
08.05.2020 20:11 # 11
ggitaristt
The job of advice is very complicated. How much bread I call meatballs briefly .. Determine your budget before you get the discounts or something.
08.05.2020 20:11 # 12
pepecura
what did you use at the front door? ggitaristt?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”