Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

spark plug selection !!!

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 15:12 # 1
Guests
friends, I have a new spark plug for these LPG vehicles. I want to ask for new LPG and get information. Does anyone use these spark plugs and how real it is. My car is 206 xs 1.6 8v. Embarrassed
08.05.2020 15:12 # 2
106_arts

I tried, my friend, nothing is changing, you only need to use one nail original spark plug.

if it is not a single quotation, it can not adapt to lpg
08.05.2020 15:12 # 3
Guests
I looked at the comments from many sites, they say that the fuel is effective (positive) and there is an improvement in the traction or
08.05.2020 15:12 # 4
106_arts
The enthusiasm of your vehicle has changed after lpg_ ??
08.05.2020 15:12 # 5
Guests
When it comes to changing too much, it burns 250 krs for lowering fuel inside the city and if it does not necessarily decrease, S:
08.05.2020 15:12 # 6
Guests
[QUOTE = 60de106] friends I want to ask a new spark plug for these LPG vehicles, I want to ask for new LPG and get information from those spark plugs and how real it is. My car is waiting for 206 xs 1.6 8v help and opinions. Embarrassed [/ QUOTE]
If you read what I wrote in the following topic, you can give an idea. I personally recommend this spark plug :)) I thought I didn't buy it until now ... but it may not have the same effect in every engine. The engine's mix settings are also very important. Bob's important etc ... there are those who are not satisfied with my research. but there is satisfaction in general ... I have sent this spark plug to others. One of them is a sleep with 1.6 8v machine. I'm going to take his joke at him ...
the cecol 2011-04-01 21:29:00
08.05.2020 15:12 # 7
dinoco
[QUOTE = 60de106] lights up 250 krs when changing too much for in-city fuel drop and necessarily decreased as well: S [/ QUOTE]
0.25 kr not so much ??
08.05.2020 15:12 # 8
Guests
My vehicle is 1.6 8v 206 xs if you say it fits, I think so much Embarrassed
08.05.2020 15:12 # 9
Guests
[QUOTE = 60de106] my car is 1.6 8v 206 xs if you say it fits, i think too much Embarrassed [/ QUOTE]
I sent them in the same engine that had the same engine as I was saying. they did not back down on me. If you wait a little longer, I will freeze you if there is an answer from them. Except for my own interpretation, I would pass on their tiredness to you ...
08.05.2020 15:12 # 10
tugrahan
I have been studying and following these spark plugs for a long time.

now on a forum site of a car expert friend
I want to share the article he wrote with you

I checked the ignition advance from the OBD before replacing the spark plugs. With idle LPG spark plug, more advantageous advance can be given. This means greater power output. Also, the current drawn by the spark plug from the coil dropped. According to gasoline spark plug, there is a decrease in the need for current up to 20% in place. This too prolongs the life of both the spark plug and the coil. According to the values I follow from the Lambda sensor, the fuel is being burned more properly.

In addition, the vehicle accelerates much more smoothly at low revs. Even if you root the gas around 1000 rpm in 5th gear, knocking does not occur. In cases where the gear shifts down, the engine turns over without disturbing.

Of course, changing the spark plug alone is not enough to see an obvious difference in performance. But even this recovery in the lower revs is enough for me.

Smooth firing means of course more
efficient combustion. This means fuel savings. I can't give a rate. But it will surely save money.

Another point was that in the spark plug with low electrode spacing, although the vehicle was working normally in LPG, it was throwing raw gas while the engine was running until the engine warmed up. Because the spark was not enough. However, with this LPG spark plug, which is adjusted to 0.9mm during the production phase and supported with a fine pointed electrode, the vehicle does not throw raw fuel in the gasoline at the first run.

As a result;

Be sure to use a LPG / CNG spark plug suitable for your vehicle.

alıntıdır
the tugrah 2011-04-01 23:59:40
08.05.2020 15:12 # 11
d3Li
I am wearing this thread and I have 206 xs 8 valves. sometimes, when I gassed the moment in the lower cycle, there is a knock event. If the writers in the above article are correct, I will have it tomorrow.
08.05.2020 15:12 # 12
Guests
[QUOTE = tugrahan] I have been examining and following these spark plugs for a long time

now on a forum site of a car expert friend
I want to share the article he wrote with you

I checked the ignition advance from the OBD before replacing the spark plugs. With idle LPG spark plug, more advantageous advance can be given. This means greater power output. Also, the current drawn by the spark plug from the coil dropped. According to gasoline spark plug, there is a decrease in the need for current up to 20% in place. This too prolongs the life of both the spark plug and the coil. According to the values I follow from the Lambda sensor, the fuel is being burned more properly.

In addition, the vehicle accelerates much more smoothly at low revs. Even if you root the gas around 1000 rpm in 5th gear, knocking does not occur. In cases where the gear shifts down, the engine turns over without disturbing.

Of course, changing the spark plug alone is not enough to see an obvious difference in performance. But even this recovery in the lower revs is enough for me.

Smooth firing means of course more
efficient combustion. This means fuel savings. I can't give a rate. But it will surely save money.

Another point was that in the spark plug with low electrode spacing, although the vehicle was working normally in LPG, it was throwing raw gas while the engine was running until the engine warmed up. Because the spark was not enough. However, with this LPG spark plug, which is adjusted to 0.9mm during the production phase and supported with a fine pointed electrode, the vehicle does not throw raw fuel in the gasoline at the first run.

As a result;

Be sure to use a LPG / CNG spark plug suitable for your vehicle.

alıntıdır
[/ QUOTE]
I want to add a little bit. I read this comment too ...
commenting friend ford focus owner and spark plug nail spacing 1.1mm but lpg platinium spark plug 0.9mm produced ...
on the other hand, do not care about the number 0.9 that the friend has peeled. The nail spacing of each tool is different.
For example, the engine's original spark plug is 0.9 and the LPG spark plug is 0.7.
08.05.2020 15:12 # 13
106_arts
the vehicle burns excessively 20 cents should not exceed naturally in normal use
08.05.2020 15:12 # 14
tugrahan
there may be different reactions from vehicle to vehicle, friends
but if there is a general improvement, a recovery in the room sub-cycles
08.05.2020 15:12 # 15
d3Li
It is taken for the revival in the lower ages .. I first followed the subject of cecolin and the room says that there is a revival in the lower ages, but I think it was the subject of a setting.
08.05.2020 15:12 # 16
Guests
cecoli I did not find these bubujis in Isparta. Is there a website where we can buy them and how much are the prices average?
08.05.2020 15:12 # 17
Guests

In the market around 50-60 TL ... I have not seen anywhere on the Internet ...

08.05.2020 15:12 # 18
Guests
[QUOTE = d3Li] is taken for the revival of the lower ages .. I first put on the subject of the cecolinin and the room says that there is a revival in the lower ages but I think it has been the subject of a setting I don't understand it [/ QUOTE]
I wanted to express the presentation about that setting.
The lpg adjustment of my vehicle is done by testing according to normal spark plugs. But when the spark plug changes, I think it is necessary to adjust my wife accordingly.
08.05.2020 15:12 # 19
Guests
For 50-60 or 4 of them, or if I look at my menstrual price now, I have spark plugs with 150-200 of them. Disapprove
08.05.2020 15:12 # 20
Guests
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”