Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Spark plug life and injector cleaner

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:56 # 1
Dlkrn_48
Guys, I replaced the Ignition coil with a Delphi brand zero coil last December, so far I had no problem. When I loaded the car with gas before 4500 km ago, I started to feel intermittent kicks (as if the car could not burn the fuel that it took time to time). When we looked at the spark plugs during pediatric maintenance (4500 km ago), we saw that one of them turned yellow and as a team I changed all 4 spark plugs. Last week, I used würth's fuel system and injector cleaner. I added half a tank of gasoline and I used the vehicle mostly at high speeds in gasoline until I run out of gas. He made a misfire occasionally while using an injector cleaner, but I read from the forums that this is normal. Now when the half tank is out of gas, I bought half tank again and started using the vehicle in gas. Even if it wasn't always, when I loaded on the gas once in a while, it started to misfire as if it couldn't burn the gas as before. Do you think the spark plug is gone again? If it is caused by the spark plug, how long will the spark plug last? or is the injector cleaner I use is likely to damage the spark plug?

Thanks for reading patiently.
08.05.2020 19:56 # 2
sonerkyl
injector cleaner will not do any harm, I used it. The spark plugs do not end 4500 km. It does not cause 25-30 thousand km problem, but I change it every 20 thousand. have you checked?
08.05.2020 19:56 # 3
Dlkrn_48
No, I haven't looked at them yet. LPG master controls LPG map sensor and temperature sensors? I'm sorry, I speak very ignorantly, I have been interested in the car for a long time, but since this vehicle is my first vehicle, I am just learning about the issues other than having them properly maintained :)
08.05.2020 19:56 # 4
Dlkrn_48
Guys, we fixed the problem .. we didn't actually solve it, but we found out what the problem is. I removed all the spark plugs that had changed 4500 km ago, and we noticed that the tip of one of them was oxidized. The master is leaking water on the piston of your car. The gasket needs to change. In Muğla, I called the peugeot master, and he could. If he missed water from the gasket, he said that he could make the spark plug on the piston. My price question says 600 TL. Has anyone done gasket work before? Do you have any advice?
08.05.2020 19:56 # 5
sonerkyl
Well, teacher, first of all, if there is water reduction in your vehicle, if there is water decrease, where should the water go to the piston. This type of oxidation can cause a short circuit.
08.05.2020 19:56 # 6
Dlkrn_48
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] Well, my teacher, first of all, if there is water loss in your vehicle, where is the water going to the piston. This type of oxidation can cause a short circuit. [/ QUOTE]

Yes bro, I noticed these days there is water extraction in my car. If the top cap is open, I wanted to go straight to someone. One of the friends would recommend a person named Mehmet Dakni from Iztek Oto in Izmir. I will go without tiring to izmir this week. I don't care for my lion
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”