Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

spark plug insulator crack

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:02 # 1
aslanparcasi
Recently, spark plug from murat brother (falcon peugeot). I got it. I went to the mechanic, removed the original spark plugs on the vehicle, 2 of them were cracked. porcelain (insulator part). I think this cracks the master while disassembling it. Normally, if this was a crack, I guess it would have been shaking or reversing the vehicle, but nothing has happened. Now the wolf has fallen in me and the man who broke it while it was breaking the new spark plugs. Though the irregular operation did not occur in the vehicle after receiving the vehicle, but I am afraid to say that if this master has cracked small, it will cause problems to the coil or something.
08.05.2020 17:02 # 2
koliva
The biggest reason is that the master releases the old spark plug and releases the new spark plug, leaving it from top to bottom. It cat like this. However, it should be attached to a hose or using a specially produced tool, and it should be inserted into its socket slowly and then compressed. & Nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:02 # 3
hsnsnl
The first time I start the car, there is a smell of gasoline and sometimes it can cause.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”