Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Spare water tank.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:34 # 1
Msert_
Friends Hello everyone, good forums as someone who has just joined your family, I will ask you a question.

I have a 206 1.4 Hdi 2005 model vehicle for 5 months. I read the water abatement issues in the forum, it was called gasket or something, but I wanted to ask for full information. We have been experiencing water loss problem since I bought it (I made about 8 thousand km.) That is, it is decreasing from the water I put in the reserve water tank section. I think I am putting it on as a substitute. The water does not come from the exhaust, the oil does not mix with the water, the color does not change when I put antifreeze or normal water, The water does not mix but the oil decreases according to the diesel vehicles, the temperature indicator is 90 95 in normal traffic in Istanbul traffic and it is in the 70s in normal course. no shaking, no kicking, working in a single starter. sometimes I even forget to put water but everything is normal. What could be the reason for the loss of water in this additional water tank. I'm a little novice in these works.

thanks.

Msert_ 2015-12-28 16:53:06
08.05.2020 19:34 # 2
koray.turan
Have you ever checked the bottom of the mat
08.05.2020 19:34 # 3
Msert_
When you say mop, you were talking about the mop we know.
08.05.2020 19:34 # 4
talip206
How much water decreases. It can escape from the canister lid. Check the front mats of the car if it is damp, it is leaking from the heater core or connecting pipes. Or he's missing from the radio. Sometimes you may not notice that the engine dries immediately with the heat. Sometimes it can be missed when the engine gets hot while it does not miss in the cold engine. Do not neglect the water reduction is a risky thing. You can start by changing the cover first.
08.05.2020 19:34 # 5
koray.turan
Yes, check the bottom of the mats on the driver's side
08.05.2020 19:34 # 6
Msert_
oovv guys, thanks a lot I just changed the cap is missing again. Now when I check the bottom of the mop, I got some soggy water that you know. What should I say to the master, where should I start? Thank you very much for your help ..
08.05.2020 19:34 # 7
talip206
Then your problem is in the heater core. There are two possibilities, either the honeycomb hole or the orings (seals) in the pipe joints entering the pete are missing water. If you search in the forum, there are many topics. By the way, let me believe, however, do not believe the masters who say that the front chest must be completely removed in order for the honeycomb to change.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”