Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Space between hood and headlight

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:54 # 1
anil92
Hello friends, I had a minor accident last week and the bonnet was painted. The nails of the headlight were broken, then it was repaired.
08.05.2020 19:54 # 2
sonerkyl
First of all, welcome, because the adjustment is probably because the master does not adjust the hood properly, or because the master doing the nails while the headlight repair is not properly adjusted. If it were a photo we would be better off.
08.05.2020 19:54 # 3
Cyrus35
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] first of all welcome, because the adjustment is most likely due to the master, because the hood does not adjust properly, or because the head of the nails doing the headlight repair is not properly adjusted. If it were a photo we'd better help. [/ QUOTE]

As Soner said in his brother, my teacher. The headlights have 3 ports from the back end, front bottom and top, so when installing the headlight, you can pull it up and down, you can move it up and down with that bolt. If there is still a gap, he may ask for a hood puller.
08.05.2020 19:54 # 4
anil92
He stretched the hood, lined up perfectly, but there is a bit of gap again. When I create the same alignments, the distances are between the hood and the bumper. I think the trouble is as far as you said :)
08.05.2020 19:54 # 5
anil92
I have set the fari to be at the top, but there is a gap again.
08.05.2020 19:54 # 6
sonerkyl
Just like our subsidiary industry headlight, another friend had trouble. Be careful to be the same brand.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”