Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Sounds of murmur from the dashboard!

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:03 # 1
KuzuX
For the past 1 month, a whimper began to come from the dashboard at first, but it started to increase gradually and now it has reached the disturbing dimension.

It only makes sounds at 3,000 revolutions, like a whisper, a small piece of plastic is broken, and a whispering sound sounds like hitting a hard plastic. Noise is cut at 2,500 and 3,5000 rpm, but 3,000 thousand of disturbing noises. Also, 3,000 cycles is a cycle that I always use because when going with 110 or 100, the cycle hour is 3,000. In general, I prefer that speed, so there are problems.

It comes between the dashboard and the display with the clock, but we didn't know exactly whether it was from the tachometer or the region of the display with the clock. The electrician looked at it, even he couldn't figure out exactly where it came from because it is so hard to follow what he does with my ear, what he does.

I would appreciate if anyone who has encountered such a problem shares their experience. In the meantime, tomorrow, I will open the dashboard and the display with the clock and this is the only thing that comes to my mind.

Edit: Tachometer and Km indicator work smoothly, don't flicker, everything is normal for your information.
kuzux 2015-01-30 22:13:00
08.05.2020 19:03 # 2
Eric Cartman
While using Megane 2, we discovered a great product to use on all the bouncing parts of the car.

Eraser. Yes, the eraser we know. Take it from big sizes, cut it thinly and squeeze it between each piece that bounces. 100% exact solution Tongue

We even changed the name of this to the Creak sensor Smile

08.05.2020 19:03 # 3
Efe-Pojo
there is a problem with the pejo alone, the sound is obvious, but it is impossible to find out where it comes from. Smile
08.05.2020 19:03 # 4
KuzuX
Guys, I opened today, I found that the puncture did not come from the instrument panel during the controls I removed and removed the instrument panel completely. After that, I put the dashboard back, opened the section where the clock was, and I removed the heating grills under the clock, it was not through the dirt that came out of the air or something, and a world came out from the coin to the business card. I cleaned it to the point that my hand and vacuum cleaner could reach, I started the car with the hope that the sound was cut with excitement, but the sound was not cut. I think there is money or a broken piece left at places I cannot reach or elsewhere. Tomorrow, I will remove the plastic part under the wipers at the point where the glass ends immediately, because the sound is coming from the places close to it, and it got angry. font>
08.05.2020 19:03 # 5
BLACK LION
I also have that sound as a click. On the bumpy roads, there is a sound like a wobbling in the slightest shaking and it is very annoying. So it's not too extreme, but I can hear it. It is the only sound I haven't been able to find in almost a year. Does it become more apparent when you are cold? The heater decreases when it gets hot so I guess the source of the sound comes from the air grills. But there is a cover there, so I could not reach it. For a while, I even thought about removing the chest because of this sound, but I wouldn't recommend it is a very risky and difficult thing. I would be glad if you write the developments here. Because I am still working on it.
speedy 2015-02-01 00:51:46
08.05.2020 19:03 # 6
ondercan
mrblar.
First of all, I will advise you to look at a few places before removing and removing the wiper. Remove the cover under the steering wheel and make the same sound if the bottom of the fuse board is in contact with the floor. I put a little rubber and try it together.
I'm telling you because I've done it before.
08.05.2020 19:03 # 7
KuzuX
Thanks for your comments.

Friends, I could not dismantle the part of the glass due to the weather conditions, the subject is hanging now and the purring continues.

@ SpEEdy
Dude, mine is not a rattling sound. And it does it in all kinds of road conditions, not on the bad road, especially when it starts at 3000 cycles and continues until 3500 sounds. No sound at 2500 rpm.

@ ondercan

I think it comes from the point where the clock is located, not from the section where the key is located. I would have understood it in the region where the key was. Probably something has escaped into it because when I disassembled the console to find the source of the sound, a lot of coins, broken plastic cards, visits, and so on. I cleaned it, but I think there is something certain that I couldn't clean.
08.05.2020 19:03 # 8
rzy.dnz
I didn't care about it sounding like this, but look at the steering fluid from the steering box.
08.05.2020 19:03 # 9
KuzuX
[QUOTE = rzy.dnz] I did not care about the sound of it, but if there is a decrease in the steering fluid from the steering box, you will need to have the steering box repaired [/ QUOTE]

No reduction of fluids of the vehicle. I suspect the instrument panel is on the tachometer, I think the problem. I will do if I can open it, but I couldn't open it.
08.05.2020 19:03 # 10
ayna
I have 206+ I have a sizzle in cold weather - 10vb but it is very rare. I didn't think it was an indicator or air conditioner. The button we set the height of the difference, mine held it with my hand, the sizzle stopped :) I would say take a look there.
08.05.2020 19:03 # 11
KuzuX
[QUOTE = mirror] I have 206+ I have a sizzle in cold weather, so - 10vb, but it's very rare. I didn't think it was an indicator or air conditioner. The button we set the height of the difference, mine held it with my hand, the sizzle stopped :) I would say take a look there. [/ QUOTE]

Thanks I will try.
08.05.2020 19:03 # 12
scene34
The same murmur comes in my Peugeot 308. It does it in the 2500 to 3000 rpm range. Did you solve the problem?
08.05.2020 19:03 # 13
Selox
Is the vehicle diesel?
08.05.2020 19:03 # 14
boruc
I have the same problem, since I bought the vehicle, I do not wear too many heads, but if we have the solution, let's do it

I have 2000 times of mercury.
Petrol 206 RG 1.6 gasoline
08.05.2020 19:03 # 15
talip206
Friends most sound comes from the headlamp. It is such a damn thing that it cannot be estimated.
Other places that come to my mind
Contact circumference
Locking pin inside the door.
Km reset bar on the display.
Inside the air ducts in the anterior chest. talip206 2017-04-26 12:41:28
08.05.2020 19:03 # 16
boruc
I do not come out of the headlight lamp or I did not pay attention

But where the dashboard or switch box is in the period of 2000, a whirlwind is coming.
Strange situation
08.05.2020 19:03 # 17
talip206
[QUOTE = boruc] I don't come out of the headlight lamp or I didn't pay attention

But where the dashboard or switch box is in the period of 2000, a whirlwind is coming.
Strange situation [/ QUOTE]
Well, I never thought it was of a headlamp. Even two people sat and listened. The voice sitting on the right comes from the left door, he said around the right door, sitting on the left. Such a dirty voice is very misleading. When the sound came, I touched the lamp, the sound went away, I figured it out.
08.05.2020 19:03 # 18
boruc
[QUOTE = talip206] [QUOTE = boruc] I have never come out of the headlamp or I have not paid attention

Strange situation [/ QUOTE]
Well, I never thought it was of a headlamp. Even two people sat and listened. The voice sitting on the right comes from the left door, he said around the right door, sitting on the left. Such a dirty voice is very misleading. When the sound came, I touched the lamp, the sound went away, I figured it out. [/ QUOTE]

Let me try my luck then me :)
08.05.2020 19:03 # 19
pusutr
Because of this top lamp, I had to hear that click for 1 month. Also, with my horn touching the radiator pipe, there was such a leak that I found the problem by chance a year later. Didn't the master of the repairman have any pulley, chock or choke?
08.05.2020 19:03 # 20
onlycihan
There is a sound that I guessed from the left front, as if it were hitting an idle plastic hard iron. the sound comes from the front only when the front wheels go through the pit or the set, the sound comes from the front when the rear wheels enter.3 the problem with the unknown is next to it.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”