Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Sounds I couldn't figure out from 206

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:19 # 1
Peugeot206quik
Hello friends,
I live in Izmir and have owned 206 quiksilver for 3 years.
There have been some voices in my car for about 3 months;
1- While driving on rough roads or when the car is flexing, tics-click-lok-lok style sounds come from the front. As I stand, when I turn the steering wheel a full turn, when it comes to the end, clicks are clicking. When I open the hood and look at it, when I touch the shock absorber block, that part vibrates when the clicker comes. The vehicle's rods swings have just changed. Is the problem in the steering box or shock absorber pads?
2- While the vehicle is in motion, clicks come from the engine part. It is as if a rotating mechanism has difficulty. A bit like a humming noise stops when the clutch is depressed or the gear is in neutral. The sound continues when I put it in gear again. No sound is heard when the vehicle is idling, only when it is leaving.
Why do you think the problem may be in the gearbox or in the clutch balls or in the socket ball?
3- I replaced the brake pads and discs twice in 3 years and turned them once. The disc is constantly distorted, while driving at a speed of 80-90 km, the steering wheel vibrates when the brakes are lightly pressed. Last month, I had the front and back disc pads bosch brand but it lasted for 3 weeks and started trembling again. I definitely do not contact the water when the discs are hot. Where's the problem?
4- Exhaust is shaking. When I go and say to the exhauster, they say that this problem shakes chronically in peugeot. I change the tire all the time, I go to different exhausters, but the answer I always get is the same, does your swing? Is this normal yawning?

Thanks
Peugeot206quik 2019-09-19 17:13:35
08.05.2020 21:19 # 2
Peugeot206quik
No one can help you guys Ouch
08.05.2020 21:19 # 3
Dogukan_3002
member of facebook pejo 206 group
08.05.2020 21:19 # 4
talip206
1. Lok Lok style sounds may be due to the Shock Absorber or Shock Absorber.
2. It looks like a situation with the gearbox because it doesn't make sound when idle.
3. It is very interesting to distort discs. When I bought the car 4 years ago, I changed the disks since that day, neither has it been bent or turned. Usually it is bent when it gets into the water when it is hot or when it is washed while it is hot.
4. Exhaust swinging never happened to me. He didn't make a sound either. If it doesn't sound, it doesn't matter if it shakes
talip206 2019-09-21 22:30:24
08.05.2020 21:19 # 5
x571
[QUOTE = Peugeot206quik] No one can help, friends Ouch [/ QUOTE]

If the incoming sound is click-click or tar tar, it goes to the clutch pressure and if the vehicle is idle, the bearing is scattered. I think the name was the pole bearing. It will also change as the pressure does not damage when replacing the pad.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”