Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

sounds from vehicle doors !!

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 15:07 # 1
boranaydogmus
Friends 206 2006 model car doors are making a lot of noise. Especially when I enter the stabilized roads, there is a lot of noise and plastic sound. I know these sounds are chronic in French vehicles, but is there any suggestion to cut them? Would it be useful if door isolation etc is done? He said that the body shop setting I went for the door setting was fine. Thank you to the friends who will answer.
08.05.2020 15:07 # 2
emaftermath
I have the same problem ... It feels a little pit ...
There is a slight trembling sound from the trunk, it annoys my nerves ... :(
I am bored that there are problems with suspensions or shock absorbers ... :(
I feel like I'm leaving the car there in the smallest hole ... :(
08.05.2020 15:07 # 3
boranaydogmus
I made the rot adjustment and showed it to another master, it was said that there is absolutely no malfunction in the front tools.
08.05.2020 15:07 # 4
erdal
I become annoyed at the sounds coming from the doors. I will try to find a solution as soon as possible.

08.05.2020 15:07 # 5
boranaydogmus
I would be very happy if the friends who produce solutions share it here.
08.05.2020 15:07 # 6
erdal
they are insulating inside the doors, but I think this is more to isolate the sound of the tire .. what can be done for the plastic parts, we have to disassemble and try to find solutions.
08.05.2020 15:07 # 7
Muhammet CAKIR

squeeze hot silicon into the shaking parts, tighten the gap between them and make a squeeze between them, no sound is left, there is no sound any more, it hits two pieces, I made them silicon on the doors and goggles.

08.05.2020 15:07 # 8
erdal
I already have a nice idea :)) Thanks bro, let me bend over a weekend.
08.05.2020 15:07 # 9
boranaydogmus
[QUOTE = Muhammet ÇAKIR]

squeeze hot silicon into the shaking parts, tighten the gap between them and make a squeeze between them, no sound is left, there is no sound any more, it hits two pieces, I made them silicon on the doors and goggles.

[/ QUOTE]
It is unclear exactly where the shaking part is, only the plastic sound is coming out of the door. And if we squeeze silicone, there is no risk of not being able to open the doors again, so if we open it, we will do a lot of damage.
08.05.2020 15:07 # 10
sercinho
dude I saw it when I was doing a research before, so it can get hot

I http://translate.google.com.tr/translate?hl=tr&sl=fr&u=http://www.forum307.com/&ei=1yjqteo2doisoumftzkl&sa=x&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0cceq7gewaa&prev=/search%3fq%3df 2B307 26biw%%%%% 3D1440 26hl is 3DT 26bih% 3D717%%% 3divnsfd 26prmd
08.05.2020 15:07 # 11
ekinoks44
I have the same problem, especially I get a lot of noise from the front side doors
08.05.2020 15:07 # 12
orhanetap
Today, I did not use the car and I sat on the back seat.
I looked, latches are shaking with my hand, it shouldn't be stuck in this kind of little sound, but once you hear, you always hear Wall
I even started producing ideas in my head, I am thinking of pulling the pegs to the bottom of the pegs in the form of a thin strip of sponge tapes :) Does anyone have a better idea?
08.05.2020 15:07 # 13
boranaydogmus
friends c.tesi konya fearless i went to pug service. One of my complaints was the sounds coming through the doors. The masters tried to get into the car and changed the segments of the four doors, which had a piece called the door ring. There was an incredible reduction in the noise at the doors of the vehicle. of course it takes the road sound as before, but it cut the incoming plastic clicks incredibly. Let me enter the pit beforehand, even when the car was stretching, there was no sound from the doors. I think anyone who is disturbed by this rattling should get this practice done. I am not sure of the price, I have made other transactions but gave a price of 0.5 to 1 lira to the segments. so I guess they will make 50 lira in the service.
08.05.2020 15:07 # 14
Guests
[QUOTE = boranaydogmus] friends I went to the cougar pug service. One of my complaints was the sounds coming through the doors. The masters tried to get into the car and changed the segments of the four doors, which had a piece called the door ring. There was an incredible reduction in the noise at the doors of the vehicle. of course it takes the road sound as before, but it cut the incoming plastic clicks incredibly. Let me enter the pit beforehand, even when the car was stretching, there was no sound from the doors. I think anyone who is disturbed by this rattling should get this practice done. I am not sure of the price, I have made other transactions but gave a price of 0.5 to 1 lira to the segments. so I guess they make 50 lira in the service. [/ QUOTE]
+1
08.05.2020 15:07 # 15
ose
[QUOTE = mustiii] [QUOTE = boranaydogmus] friends c. One of my complaints was the sounds coming through the doors. The masters tried to get into the car and changed the segments of the four doors, which had a piece called the door ring. There was an incredible reduction in the noise at the doors of the vehicle. of course it takes the road sound as before, but it cut the incoming plastic clicks incredibly. Let me enter the pit beforehand, even when the car was stretching, there was no sound from the doors. I think anyone who is disturbed by this rattling should get this practice done. I am not sure of the price, I have made other transactions but gave a price of 0.5 to 1 lira to the segments. so I guess they make 50 lira in the service. [/ QUOTE]
+1
[/ QUOTE] There are also many moving parts inside the doors, and the sound that is isolated from them is completely cut off.
08.05.2020 15:07 # 16
Guests
If you are a friend, you will hear them again after a while. Using the best insulation material has bituminous materials, it cuts the sound
08.05.2020 15:07 # 17
emrnl
If the door is dismantled, it is logical to change the rings quickly. any idea?
08.05.2020 15:07 # 18
Guests
There are building stores, mate. bituminous sheets but don't get bituself from others, they make the smell in summer.
08.05.2020 15:07 # 19
Guests
[QUOTE = pugti] If you are friends, the structure will not cut the sound of this kind of applications, you will hear it again after a while. using the best insulation material, bituminous materials cut the sound [/ QUOTE]

As it says in Pugti, there are very nice materials.
There are those that are adhered by heating.
08.05.2020 15:07 # 20
mdincer34
where will we apply this insulation material to the door trim, so there is a coating on the visible surface when we remove the paper, it is not necessary to remove it and replace it
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”