Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Sounds coming from the front, right and right?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:25 # 1
hLL
Hello, Sounds coming from the front while driving on rough roads with my vehicle. When I go into the pits or something, there is a sound called "Lok Lok" from the front right. & Nbsp; And usually when I turn left, especially if the road is broken, this voice gets louder and louder, but it does not exist in normal nice roads. Are they from shock absorbers? The sound metaphors may be funny, but I'm sorry. I can't explain it in any other way. & Nbsp; "Big What are the prices if they are from shock absorbers? Should the set be changed? Or is it a problem if we take one and change the problematic? Thanks.
08.05.2020 17:25 # 2
bysarsinti
It could be one of the rods, bro.

08.05.2020 17:25 # 3
plawert
If it is locked, it may be a shock absorber, but if it is a plug-and-play sound, it makes it from hanger rods, I think it is best to have a front tool control.
08.05.2020 17:25 # 4
msk_sansal
I'll ask you something else. As you know. The rear shock absorbers in the Peugeot service are a bit expensive. There are monreo or record spare parts sites. Our sponsor said that the record is medium and does not cause any problems. What skin are you
08.05.2020 17:25 # 5
hLL
[QUOTE] She says she will go to bed. It says that it works properly on normal smooth roads. I will pay attention at the first opportunity. If the problem is on Z rots, is it too expensive? & Nbsp; "Dead" Thanks. "Smile"

Editing: Missing word.
< edited> hLL 2013-03-08 12:37:27
08.05.2020 17:25 # 6
hLL
If [QUOTE = plawert] is locked, it may be a shock absorber, but if it is a plug-and-play sound, I think it will be made of hanger rods. "Smile"
08.05.2020 17:25 # 7
Serkan
Could be from swing, teacher, Z rot 20 TL swing is around 70 TL, it varies from master to master in craftsmanship.
08.05.2020 17:25 # 8
hLL
[QUOTE = Serco05] Could be from swing, teacher, Z rot 20 TL swing is around 70 TL, it varies from master to master in craftsmanship. I don't have time. Due to flexible working hours, there is no time to live so that I can spare time for the car "Cry"
08.05.2020 17:25 # 9
Serkan
No problem, teacher, but when you have the first opportunity, book it.
08.05.2020 17:25 # 10
tanzara
No, my teacher is none. I can definitely say that the reason for these sounds is the steering gear. I made it myself about a month ago, I know. If you ask me, don't touch the front team anywhere and ask a few masters, just stick to one. Because not everyone can understand. I changed the z rods, the left and right rods, the rot heads and so on. But I just stayed with what I changed. The sound was not interrupted. The problem was solved after having the steering wheel repaired. If you say the repair of the steering wheel is between 150-200 and 100 TL in labor, you will have a total cost of 300 TL.
08.05.2020 17:25 # 11
hLL
[QUOTE = tanzara] No, my teacher is none. I can definitely say that the reason for these sounds is the steering gear. I made it myself about a month ago, I know. If you ask me, don't touch the front team anywhere and ask a few masters, just stick to one. Because not everyone can understand. I changed the z rods, the left and right rods, the rot heads and so on. But I just stayed with what I changed. The sound was not interrupted. The problem was solved after having the steering wheel repaired. If you say the repair of the steering wheel is between 150-200 and 100 TL in labor, you will have a total cost of 300 TL, bro?
08.05.2020 17:25 # 12
bysarsinti
Nobody knows exactly where the sound that sounded from HLL broke out, by saying, click it, as a first guess, it could be z rods and shock absorber, maybe it could be from the undercarriage, as the friend said, or you could come from the undercarriage from anywhere.
There is only one thing you do. Go to the master you go to, he can lift the car and he tells you the price for you. so if you use it, maybe a little problem can be a big problem.
08.05.2020 17:25 # 13
hLL
[QUOTE] There is something you trust every time you go, go to the master you go and raise the vehicle, he tells you the price of the time. so if you use it, maybe it might be a big problem per little problem so don't hesitate to look at it immediately. & nbsp;
[/ QUOTE]
Thank you for your answer. In the forum, it is possible to make predictions and determination about the problem, as far as you say, you are right. So hard. I will try to get it fixed with the help of a familiar situation as soon as knowing the language or you'll make when I came to Turkey. Have a good day.
08.05.2020 17:25 # 14
tanzara
[QUOTE = hLL] [QUOTE = tanzara] No, my teacher is none. I can definitely say that the reason for these sounds is the steering gear. I made it myself about a month ago, I know. If you ask me, don't touch the front team anywhere and ask a few masters, just stick to one. Because not everyone can understand. I changed the z rods, the left and right rods, the rot heads and so on. But I just stayed with what I changed. The sound was not interrupted. The problem was solved after having the steering wheel repaired. If you say the repair of the steering wheel is between 150-200 and 100 TL for workmanship, you will have a maximum of 300 TL, bro? [/ QUOTE]
Did you have any complaints in me? / div>
yes, just like you said, there was a loud noise in my car. I've experienced all that happened in your car, brother
08.05.2020 17:25 # 15
taylan2
Do not forget to go to the balance balance after installation
08.05.2020 17:25 # 16
KenBlockJR
likely to be from the rod rod
08.05.2020 17:25 # 17
hLL
[QUOTE = taylan2] Do not forget to go to the balance balance after installation [/ QUOTE]
Thanks in my mind.
08.05.2020 17:25 # 18
KenBlockJR
[QUOTE = hLL] [QUOTE = taylan2] don't forget to go rot balancing after assembly [/ QUOTE]
Thanks in mind.
[/ QUOTE]
You don't need to be balanced. & Nbsp;
If the vehicle pulls after the change, you can enter the route.
08.05.2020 17:25 # 19
hLL
[QUOTE = KenBlockJR] [QUOTE = hLL] [QUOTE = taylan2] Don't forget to go rot balancing after assembly [/ QUOTE]
Thanks in mind.
[/ QUOTE]
You don't need to go into balance. & Nbsp;
If the vehicle pulls after the change, you can enter the route.
[/ QUOTE]
I just got the balance done. I was going to get it on Rotta, but the man was just balancing. If there was someone who understood the rot, he would have said it was a problem. Thank you, I will look at the situation.
08.05.2020 17:25 # 20
taylan2
[QUOTE = KenBlockJR] [QUOTE = hLL] [QUOTE = taylan2] Don't forget to go rot balancing after assembly [/ QUOTE]
Thanks in mind.
[/ QUOTE]
You don't need to go into balance. & Nbsp;
If the vehicle pulls after the change, you can enter the route. >
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”