Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

sounds

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:20 # 1
omera
Hello friends,
I had the car serviced over the weekend. timing and alternator belt changed. There was no problem when I bought the car and test drive, I traveled about 30 km yesterday when I arrived home, a noise started in the engine. it was increasing as it accelerated. the straps come from there, but is it because it is new or is it relaxation or something. I will go to the master again in the evening ..
by the way
timing set
alternator belt
including oil change filter
transmission oil
front brake discs
lathe to rear drum
brake pads (only prevents)
spark plugs
It took 900 including the parts (the parts from the master) seemed normal to me but friends said they gave you a lot
08.05.2020 19:20 # 2
sonerkyl
yes teacher I think the price is high timing set 80-100 tl alternator belt is between 20-30 tl something can be cheaper even oil change castrol use max. 100 tl of gearbox oil 50 tl pattern brake disc 100 tl baalata 50 spark plug 20-25 tl set in the tornier, get 50 tl teacher. I think the total material price is about 500 TL but I think 400 TL is labor.

I, last week
1-cylinder head gasket
2-engine cover grinding
3-radiator and cooling system cleaning
4-motor oil and filter
5-thermostat
6-pipe on the thermostat to the radiator has changed (since swelling has changed)
7-timing
8-circulation
9-v belt
I gave 750 TL in total.

In the meantime, my teacher may be related to the valve adjustment, whether the sound is from the belt or the engine.
08.05.2020 19:20 # 3
omera
comes from the strap
started a day later .. but i did not understand my timing belt. started when the engine warmed up
08.05.2020 19:20 # 4
sonerkyl
Show me where you have it done as soon as possible. it will cause problems in the future
08.05.2020 19:20 # 5
omera
My teacher, the valve adjustment is disturbed by the timing change .. there was nothing before
08.05.2020 19:20 # 6
omera
friends looked at the car again at noon .. the sound comes from the timing belt. Did they stretch too much, I didn't get the belt wrong
08.05.2020 19:20 # 7
Efe-Pojo
The setting is not correct. where did you get it done? I hope the place you have done is a place facing pejo?
08.05.2020 19:20 # 8
omera

Someone I just met ... I think he did it for the first time because he said we did pretty much .. jumped on the sentence. Does it cause problems .. I will take it again in the evening

08.05.2020 19:20 # 9
sonerkyl
exactly, my teacher may have slipped into the sentence. I think the master does not understand much if the timing has been changed. If you use it like this, there will be a problem in the future, even if you have the belt checked again and even change it, you paid so much money to correct your own mistake.
08.05.2020 19:20 # 10
Efe-Pojo
I mean, as far as I know, not as a pejour, get away from me as soon as possible, and set the sente to a knowing service.
08.05.2020 19:20 # 11
samet206
If the sound is coming from the timing, it was not bad, look at it again. Most of the service's general attitude is workmanship as much as the material money. Also, most of the materials are the authors who should always add 30-40 TL according to the market price. In addition, what he used as material, this used important original parts, or the collection side industry parts, this is the major factor in price.
08.05.2020 19:20 # 12
omera
the circulation did not change ... I took the staff last night, said a few days .. said the time to get used to it. He said "Let's change it if it does not pass .. I am using it now .. It is not, I went to the shop, the sound was cut when I approached it. It is like a joke."
then it started again. said element like bearing sound ..
I don't understand if I take another one. we paid that much extra cost if i take it somewhere else ..
08.05.2020 19:20 # 13
omera
Is there a master you can recommend, friends. I'm in Ankara
08.05.2020 19:20 # 14
10URAKAR
Hello, how is the sound coming from the vehicle?
Does the sound of wobble sound?

08.05.2020 19:20 # 15
omera
It increases when you accelerate. like bearing sound. but not rattling. buzzing
08.05.2020 19:20 # 16
samet206
Hodja, I do not know what the problem is, I do not want to worry you and take the sin of the master without knowing it by keeping it from here. But since my writing is negative, my attitude is negative. you will have to pay for labor, these parts are important, they will be constantly tampered with and not change parts in the short term. It is imperative to use original equipment in these kinds of changes. Also, if you are sure that the sound is definitely from the timing, it is not acceptable to get used to the time of work. In this case, it is a story. Find a middle way I think urgently.
08.05.2020 19:20 # 17
Efe-Pojo
there is no such thing as a timing accident. it also means that if it is already changing the timing and recycling and the alternator does not replace the belt, it does not know the job. Also, if he does not understand from the pejo engine, it is not even possible for him to adjust the sentence incorrectly or overstretch the belt.
08.05.2020 19:20 # 18
ibanez_022
Hello friends, would you recommend a master who really understands peugeot 106s on the Anatolian side? There is no problem in the vehicle, axle clearance, timing change, maintenance, etc. I will do the job, but I will do it collectively ..
08.05.2020 19:20 # 19
omera
I bought the car today ... the master has changed the timing belt. my strap 1.6mm belts on the market were 1.7mm wide. He said he's doing it because of that. He says he's wearing a 1.6mm strap and wearing it. I changed it in circulation. Let's see if we will see what the master said.
I expect advice from experienced friends in this regard.
08.05.2020 19:20 # 20
muhammed.ceyhan
Did the sound stop?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”