Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Sound when the steering wheel is fully broken

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:24 # 1
runiy06
Today, I traveled a lot in the industry, to whom I showed it, could not execute an idea, I did not know, in the morning or when I first started the car, when I broke it completely to remove it from the park, there was a sound like it was tapping on the stone from the bottom, but when I go on the road, there is no sound when I break it at a speed of 5-10km. Did I say from the ax or no earbud? I said no, no one I showed could not find anyone else who can give another idea to this situation?

My second problem is that when the vehicle is traveling slowly, there are barriers on the left side or if there are 15-20 vehicles, the sound echoes, and the sound comes out from the left wheel, as if beating 2 little metals together, they removed the tire when they said my problem, they looked at the pads, they just looked at the discs, but they said that this was the problem. They couldn't find a cure.

I am in Ankara, I do not know whether it is a good master or I have a lot of hair problems.

can you help me someone who has these problems.
08.05.2020 20:24 # 2
OguzhanKucuk61
Hodja, I get the voice out.
If they call a disc, try changing the disc pad
08.05.2020 20:24 # 3
runiy06
[QUOTE = OguzhanKucuk61] Sir, I get the voice out too.
If they call a disc try changing the disc pad [/ QUOTE]

I say my pads can be from a newer disc so it doesn't come out normally, but as I said, it sounds like my voice echoes where the sound echoes :)

08.05.2020 20:24 # 4
OguzhanKucuk61
I can not say the exact Disc because I have not solved the problem. My information is in this direction,
The discs can bend and make noise when exposed to rainwater and pressurized water while they are hot.
When the discs are cold, wash the tire thoroughly and remove the lining dust and other foreign materials. In this way, you can perhaps solve the sound problem. If not, you can consider it if Disk replacement will work.
08.05.2020 20:24 # 5
runiy06
[QUOTE = OguzhanKucuk61] I can not say the exact Disc because I have not solved the problem. My information is in this direction,
The discs can bend and make noise when exposed to rainwater and pressurized water while they are hot.
When the discs are cold, wash the tire thoroughly and remove the lining dust and other foreign materials. In this way, you can perhaps solve the sound problem. If not, you can consider it if Disk replacement will work. [/ QUOTE]

As you said a suitable time on the weekend, do you have an idea about the first problem, let me do a detailed cleaning?
08.05.2020 20:24 # 6
OguzhanKucuk61
To the best of my knowledge, a crackling noise is heard if the power steering is broken. I know the sound coming from the hydraulic pump. It should not be able to stand up to its root.
But if it sounds like a stone hit, I have no idea.
08.05.2020 20:24 # 7
OguzhanKucuk61
Alıntıdır.

If the sound comes in full turn in motion, z rods, rot rods, axle heads should be checked.

Steering hydraulic oil, steering box should be checked if it comes in full laps.
08.05.2020 20:24 # 8
Candarcan
That's not a problem caused by the car, hodja. He does it when he is not in full gear. You think you got it, but it doesn't sit. Clutch is fully clicked into the reverse gear, and that sound is heard. I was also foreign to my car, I was having this problem. He doesn't do it anymore. Problem and solution, this teacher, even if you have 100 repairmen, you can not tell your problem
08.05.2020 20:24 # 9
runiy06
[QUOTE = Candarcan] It's not a problem caused by that car, hodja. He does it when he is not in full gear. You think you got it, but it doesn't sit. Clutch is fully clicked into the reverse gear, and that sound is heard. I was also foreign to my car, I was having this problem. He doesn't do it anymore. Problem and solution, this teacher, even if you have 100 repairmen, you can not tell your problem
[/ QUOTE]

But I do it in 1st gear, I think I will show the steering wheel's hydrolog, etc.
08.05.2020 20:24 # 10
sonerkyl
I think you need to look for the problem in the sub-teams, it is necessary to lift the steering wheel to the left and right, and control it as such.
As the friend said, the cik cik sound is caused by the curvature of the existing discs in me.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”