Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

sound when braking

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:00 # 1
koray.turan
I am very happy with the painting I saw from the bonnet yesterday. It was a lonely problem that there were no problems when I was giving the vehicle. When I turn the steering wheel to the right, a slight squeak + 30 40 km speed when I press the brakes on the left side, I do not love this vehicle when I press the brakes on the left, but I started to cool me, these problems started. What can be the trouble, Big Bisey?
08.05.2020 19:00 # 2
koray.turan
güncelll
08.05.2020 19:00 # 3
206quik09
did I change the disc or pad, mate
08.05.2020 19:00 # 4
koray.turan
My linings have not been in the month for a more precious month. Is there any possibility of trouble, because I don't think it will be out of the disc,
08.05.2020 19:00 # 5
sezerinan
There may be a problem with the axles, and at low speeds, there is a sound like I put my foot on the accelerator pedal
08.05.2020 19:00 # 6
samet206
I did not fully understand the squealing sound when turning right and left, but if it is something like a bed creak, it is one of the front set swings when it makes it right and left. It creates things like vibration knocks in the ax problem.
08.05.2020 19:00 # 7
koray.turan
[QUOTE = samet206] I couldn't fully understand the squeaking sound when turning left and right, but if it is something like a squeak, it is one of the front set swings when it makes it right and left. During the braking, it also starts with problems such as vibration. Otherwise, the problem creates things like vibration knocks.
[/ QUOTE]

I guess there is no problem in my steering system, it's about ten teams. Even when the car moves while it is not running, the sound comes out like this, sometimes like the bed creak.
08.05.2020 19:00 # 8
ysndrsn19
When I apply the brakes in my vehicle for the first 20 minutes of the morning, I wonder if there may be a sound like a kite from behind.
08.05.2020 19:00 # 9
riderzist
Get your linings original or bosch. Creaking seems to come from bows, but I think I have both problems. it happened when they replaced the old pads. It was not there when it was original. local wearers will change as soon as possible. a very nervous voice. If someone comes back with the handbrake applied when you sit back, I think if you think of the room pads. if it is old, you better replace the linings hardened. oh, don't give up on the original 30 TL is more expensive but 20 thousand km is changing at 30 thousand km after all ...
08.05.2020 19:00 # 10
riderzist
the pad is finished or hardened. If the discs are thinner, the friction sounds because of the groove in the disc if the new pad is attached. If it is thinner, it is not healthy and God bless the most important things are the brake wheel.
08.05.2020 19:00 # 11
palet
Incoming rattling: from the team the bodybuilder forgot .. :-)).
The exhaust throat seal will change if the squeal sound is made when you release the clutch at the moment of take-off. it is not a very costly process. When you turn the steering wheel to and fro, if there is a sound in the form of wii, there is a possibility that it comes from the steering pump.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”