Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Sound System - The Problem of Bouncing

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:49 # 1
Guests
First of all, Selamun Aleyküm,

Gowns, siblings,

After I bought my car about 2.5 months ago, I started working on the name of mods. Firstly, I had my long-standing music system installed, then alarm, window film, windbreaker, etc. I will do even more beautiful things. I want to ask, we put 2 30 pioneer bass in the trunk okay, but when I raise the sound to be heard from outside, the hurt starts, naturally, the sound setting on the tape rises up to 65, but I do not pass 30-35 in the car, even when I want to listen from the outside I am upgrading according to the situation. As you raise, the whine increases. To prevent this, they suggested isolation, but when this process is done, the sound going out will decrease and this time I will want to turn the sound on more, which will create a loud sound inside, and then the head will swell. Sırıtma I extended it a bit too much, but briefly how can we cut the purring from the trunk, other than isolation? Actually, it was a very short question. Embarrassed
08.05.2020 15:49 # 2
Guests
Where did you say the sizzle, did you pay attention to it? from the trunk? from the backplate? from tape _? etc etc etc
08.05.2020 15:49 # 3
gozem
The simplest solution is to open the sound when the windows are low :)
08.05.2020 15:49 # 4
Guests
More squeegee and plate comes from there. How effective is the downfall of the windows in the press and is discussed;)
08.05.2020 15:49 # 5
Muhammet CAKIR
[QUOTE = csalli] It will wipe more and it comes from the plate. How effective is the discussion of the windows coming out of the press;) [/ QUOTE] change the wiper arm, I have the same problem, if there is a long horizontal plastic clips in the middle of the trunk opening place, fasten the clamp on the bottom, if there is a plug on them, fix the clips of the side slats, etc.
08.05.2020 15:49 # 6
Guests
Let it be too hard to block those sounds
08.05.2020 15:49 # 7
Guests
[QUOTE = Muhammet ÇAKIR] Replace the wiper arm I have the same problem, if you don't have the long horizontal plastic clips in the middle of the trunk opening, fasten the clamps on the bottom, if there is a plug on them, there will be no sound left :) [/ QUOTE]

I will try these, I hope it helps, thank you Gülme
08.05.2020 15:49 # 8
Guests
[QUOTE = EmRaH] You are so hard to block those sounds, let it be on the sizzle [/ QUOTE]

Unfortunately, I feel very uncomfortable when I hear them, I want to reduce them as much as I can. Gülme
08.05.2020 15:49 # 9
Guests
In general, the most hitting makes it plaque, it is very simple to cut it :))) It is able to make sound in the coating and side plastics inside the trunk lid. Check there
08.05.2020 15:49 # 10
Guests
[QUOTE = CeCoLi] In general, it makes the most wheezing plaque as well as cutting it. Check out [/ QUOTE]

Thanks, Cem, I will definitely make a comprehensive check. What is that simplicity in the plate, brother Embarrassed There is an app plate, as far as I see it as a siliconized pole, I will go into a refurbishment mode of it, but if you have something extra to do, I would be glad if you share it. Sırıtma
08.05.2020 15:49 # 11
Guests
[QUOTE = csalli] [QUOTE = CeCoLi] It usually makes the most wheezing plaque as well as cutting it.))) It is able to make sound in the cover and side plastics inside the trunk lid. Check out [/ QUOTE]

Thanks, Cem, I will definitely make a comprehensive check. What is that simplicity in the plate, brother Embarrassed There is an app plate, as far as I see it as a siliconized pole, I will go into a refurbishment mode of it, but if you have something extra to do, I would be glad if you share it. Sırıtma
[/ QUOTE]
If it is sealed, that heat changes. Since it is usually a plaque, the plaque is jumping. But if yours is making a sound, you probably need to sting and increase your silicon
08.05.2020 15:49 # 12
Guests
[QUOTE = CeCoLi] [QUOTE = csalli] [QUOTE = CeCoLi] In general, it makes the most hitting a plaque as well as it cuts it :))) It can make sound in the lining and side plastics inside the trunk lid. Check out [/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]
If it is sealed, that heat changes. Since it is usually a plaque, the plaque is jumping. But if yours is making a sound, you probably need to sting and increase your silicon
[/ QUOTE]

I understand, brother, we have to get into it in detail. It is necessary to check the plastic parts, hinges, wiper and plate on the inside and try again after that. So, is the isolation method effective on this bullshit?
08.05.2020 15:49 # 13
metin
I think it depends on the isolation. If you do sound isolation, it will cut the sound, of course, but you will not isolate sound isolation, but you will make isolation that will cut the vibration of the parts in the vehicle.
My friend had a tofaş falcon, and the inside of the trunk was covered with a 3-4 cm thick sponge. From about 50-60 meters he was shaking the windows of our house and there was no click in the vehicle.
08.05.2020 15:49 # 14
Guests
ahh ahh falcon my first eye pain Embarrassed Thank you for the information, brother, it was good that I learned this, I will investigate the insulation accordingly Gülme
08.05.2020 15:49 # 15
metin
[QUOTE = csalli] ahh ahh falcon my first eye pain Embarrassed Thank you for the information, brother, it was good that I learned this, I will investigate the insulation accordingly Gülme [/ QUOTE]
I started searching little by little.
I think of laying the inside of the door and under the door trim with an acoustic sponge. let's see my researches lead to different results.
08.05.2020 15:49 # 16
Guests
[QUOTE = text]
I started searching little by little.
I think of laying the inside of the door and under the door trim with an acoustic sponge. let's see my researches lead to different results.
[/ QUOTE]

It is a very serious matter, in fact, a solid research should be done in terms of cost and labor, there is different information on each side, it is really important to find the right one.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”