Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Sound similar to the advance sound coming from the engine

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:53 # 1
werty
Hello,
Recently, in the car at low revs, a voice similar to the avant-garde began to sound.
For example, I am in 2nd gear, while the average of 3 thousand cycles continues to increase, as if the bank makes an advance sound.
There is no sound in high revs. Normally the car hits an advance at low speed, which is not the case. why it can. I did not observe a drop in the car's drive.
But it stays in the stomach. I'm waiting for your help.
08.05.2020 15:53 # 2
masumserseri
When the vehicle is cold, does it sound?

08.05.2020 15:53 # 3
werty
doing it while it's hot.
08.05.2020 15:53 # 4
masumserseri
It can be from the setting of the sibop. Even though the drop does not fall, there may be small tabs.
08.05.2020 15:53 # 5
koliva

Like the sound coming from the advance sound while deliberately hopping? Put a video if possible. It would be more accurate.
08.05.2020 15:53 # 6
werty
[QUOTE = Koliva]
Like the sound coming from the advance sound while deliberately hopping? Put a video if possible. It would be more accurate.
[/ QUOTE]
just like the engine is stopping, it makes a noise or
Under normal circumstances, it makes low-speed gear shifting in cases of desire.
The car does this when the engine is in 2.3 revolutions, while the average accelerates and presses the throttle at the first moment, and then it ceases when the revolutions start to rise.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”