Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Sound problem from the front?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 17:27 # 1
yak1sigara
Greetings ..
Friends I have 106 qs, I just bought it and changed the complete front set until I got the shock absorber pads, clutch, clutch wire etc. also changed & nbsp;

But like this I have a problem when I get up with the car, as if the engine is playing from the ground, for example, when I shift gears, I will pull my foot off the clutch a little bit, the car will jerk and click. & nbsp;

When I turn it to the left and right, it makes lacquering sounds, I do not have a single one left, but I will do this, but do you think it might be from the steering box in the sound of this departure? & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:27 # 2
rockwaryumm
Well, I have the engine and transmission right now. If your ears are strong, I think it is from the table. I will change all of my ears at the first opportunity in the new tray. A sudden load sounds like a plug. Though this moment is interrupted, I don't fall on it
08.05.2020 17:27 # 3
yak1sigara
while getting up more than my sudden loads, it has a little hardness, it kicks it up, it hits the clutch a little hard from the clutch, the car's engine: S & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:27 # 4
samet206
When I turned the steering wheel, it had happened to me, we changed the swings, but you said I changed the front team. Now let me share something like this. If the belt has been changed, could I have jumped to the sentence that did not hold the tension setting or if it did not change, I would be able to think about it, I would be able to think about it as well.
08.05.2020 17:27 # 5
rockwaryumm
[QUOTE = yak1sigara] when I get up more than my sudden loads get a bit of hardness, plug it knocks out the clutch a little hard pull the foot of the car engine of the car: S & nbsp; [/ QUOTE]
I think check the ears
08.05.2020 17:27 # 6
rockwaryumm
If there is an opportunity today, I will change the table and see if I will cut that sound.
08.05.2020 17:27 # 7
rockwaryumm
[QUOTE = rockwaryumm] If there is an opportunity today, I will change the table and let me know if it will cut the sound. But a little click coming in my steering box right now. But when he worked, he cut the sound.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”