Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

SOUND ON THE VEHICLE ...

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 14:01 # 1
simsiyah
Hi guys, I fell into the pit last week and I had sheared the rim, and I think I have another problem caused by this drop. When my car 206 starts and starts my car, there is a click on the inside of my center console or indicators, as if there is a dislocated piece, this click disappears as the car engine gets hot. I ask for help from friends with knowledge ...
08.05.2020 14:01 # 2
sinan-s
Alla alla is an interesting problem ... My brother helps you with this
08.05.2020 14:01 # 3
simsiyah
Thank you, I'm waiting for your views from Hashim brother :)
08.05.2020 14:01 # 4
EMRE
Get well soon. it doesn't cause big problems.
08.05.2020 14:01 # 5
simsiyah

Thank you, thank you.

08.05.2020 14:01 # 6
hasimayaz
If there was always a continuing voice, anything could have caused it. But if you have determined that the sound is cut off when it gets hot, we will need to make the breakdown circle a bit smaller.
1. Does the fan motor on or off change the situation? the heating fan sound may be reduced when it gets hot. Can you check the soundness of the fan by examining the article below ??
2. Could it be something like a fluttering of water rather than a sound click? Over time, the heating radiator may cut the sound due to pressure. You will have to try it by changing the heating temperature position to blue and red.
3. Do you hear the same sound when you shift the gear lever? if the same sound comes when he shakes the gear lever. You will have to lubricate the gear force levers that fall behind the center console with the dw40. The picture below will help you. You can lubricate it by inserting your hand back by the hood
4. You should follow the ears of the motor. As the cold motor makes more vibration, the sound of the possible motor ear will cease when it gets hot. This may be a sign if the lactation increases in sudden gases.
If you reach more data, we can make the circle smaller.
08.05.2020 14:01 # 7
simsiyah
HAŞİM ABİ is very grateful for your valuable sharing;
1. my car is automatic gear so I guess it has nothing to do with the gear lever
2.-the sound of a click is not like a sound of water, as if there was something plastic in the interior of the car
3.- Nothing changes when the fan motor is off or on.
4.- I tried the parts on the engine by opening the hood when it was cold, but if you don't play in any of them, if you have the engine lugs, I can't cut it but when I give the gas, the sound does not increase, the axis decreases and this sound comes more when passing through the pits or sets. in no way does this sound.
08.05.2020 14:01 # 8
hasimayaz
Is there a kartee enclosure in the vehicle ?? Could something have fallen into the gaps (damper fender, crankcase cover) ??
It is necessary to thoroughly investigate the problem. It's hard to say anything without reviewing.
08.05.2020 14:01 # 9
simsiyah
EYVALLAH SUCCESSFUL SAOL ...
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”