Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

sound on the door latches

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 15:07 # 1
feliks01
friends my pejo 206 weird sound comes from the door latch how can we cut this sound
08.05.2020 15:07 # 2
orhanetap
I have this problem, especially the rear door latches make sounds as they sway.
I look with my hand, there is a gap in the slots, I said, I'll stick the tape with a sponge on the edges.
If there is, please tell me the way to cut this sound. EmbarrassedSırıtma
08.05.2020 15:07 # 3
metin

When I open the door from the outside, sometimes the door handle is squeaking, I get nervous how do we cut it.

08.05.2020 15:07 # 4
Emre Ekrem
I have a sound coming right at the right door, making me crazy, but after the last service disaster I live, I will have to tolerate the sound until I find a service like a man.
08.05.2020 15:07 # 5
motoberk
I do not know the truth, I do not know the lock plastic that is close to the glass you call latch, playing up and down
There was this problem in my vehicle, I removed the door trim (for 206 in the how-to section). I taped the bottom of the pegs (tape a maximum of two times, it can be electric tape). He stumbled upon a couple of openings, but then he wore some wear and no sound now Gülme .
In addition, they made sponges so that they do not rub against the metal surface at the moment of their movement, and change them over time.
08.05.2020 15:07 # 6
feliks01
finally i went to the service they changed those pegs for a very little fee
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”