Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Sound of water..

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 14:02 # 1
Carmania
Friends at night, the water radiator of my 106 Xs car cracked and replaced. Then some time has passed since the first time I started my car, every time I pressed the gas, I heard the water sound coming from the front torpedo, I disassembled the torpedo and so on. there are no foams, there is something white, I open the oil cap and look at it, there is no whitening there, I look at the water radiator, there is no oil there, I freaked out, I hate my car for the first time. Cry . There is a master air, I take the air from the air, add water and run it after 5 minutes, the water comes out from the radiator. After a few days, that voice is cut off, master, but why is the water coming out?
(When I open the radiator cap for the first time, the first gushing water comes cold and then it comes warm) I am waiting for your help
08.05.2020 14:02 # 2
TOLGA

I think you are opening the radiator cap coldly,

if you turn it on when it's hot, it's normal to throw the water out,
you shouldn't fill the radiator with water to the brim, then it doesn't throw out,
when it comes to the sound of water, it is doing only in the morning when the engine is cold
08.05.2020 14:02 # 3
GokhaN
I don't really understand, but there was a sound of water in the steering wheel while the hydraulic oil was draining.
08.05.2020 14:02 # 4
hasimayaz
If the circulation pump cannot produce the ideal pressure, it may produce water.
08.05.2020 14:02 # 5
Carmania
[QUOTE = GKN] I don't really understand, but there was a sound of water in the steering wheel as I drained the hydraulic oil. [/ QUOTE]
No, Gökhan steering oil is fully filled, I change the oil of my car every 2 months before the deadline, so I do not leave it without maintenance, thank you.
08.05.2020 14:02 # 6
Carmania
[QUOTE = ADRENALİN]

I think you are opening the radiator cap coldly,

if you turn it on when it's hot, it's normal to throw the water out,
you shouldn't fill the radiator with water to the brim, then it doesn't throw out,
when it comes to the sound of water, it is doing only in the morning when the engine is cold
[/ QUOTE]
yes, but for some reason it sounds water when it's hot, thanks
08.05.2020 14:02 # 7
Carmania
[QUOTE = hasimayaz] If the circulation pump cannot produce the ideal pressure, it can produce water. [/ QUOTE]
I hope it's dead master, let me look at it, it is better than burning gaskets, thank you
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”