Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Sound of unknown cause :(

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 17:53 # 1
moonlord
Do I have a lot of problems or are all 106 spoiled like that? 3 months ago, I took my vehicle to my friend's master for pressure pad and timing replacement. A lot of problems started to emerge after the pressure pad replacement, but there is no solution.

One of the problems is very strange that no one could say for sure. When it comes to the problem, if the vehicle is at a very low speed, it sounds like a click and I feel it on the accelerator. This sound is neither geared nor clicky, or let's say a mixture of the two :) this sound is also found on roads with locked stones, but not as much at low speeds. They took two different Peugeot masters, they said there might be two different gearboxes, but not certain. If so, this problem did not exist before. After the pressure pad replacement, they had inserted the gearbars in the wrong place. When the gears did not pass, the crowbar forced something with the crowbar.

When the pressure was changed to the pad, I had the axle heads checked and there was no problem.

Please help me, I'm going to die because of this voice.

08.05.2020 17:53 # 2
qqyyxx
If the printing has occurred after the pad has been replaced, there is a problem with the material or workmanship used.
08.05.2020 17:53 # 3
moonlord
I don't think the material will be a problem, but I doubt the craftsmanship. The reason for the real problem and where it comes from is unknown.
08.05.2020 17:53 # 4
samet206
If you are skeptical about workmanship, you should also use the material if the beam is not competent, I do not think that the material will be used in good quality. I hope you find the problem in a short time.
08.05.2020 17:53 # 5
moonlord
Thank you. I bought the material myself, valeo brand. moonlord 2013-08-20 13:23:41
08.05.2020 17:53 # 6
samet206
Then there is no problem, there is a mistake in workmanship. I gave it to my private service. no one understands it clearly.
08.05.2020 17:53 # 7
moonlord
He says he is the master in front of him ... It is best to give it to the service. When we say get a little cheaper, now we will try and spend money to find this sound. Both a waste of time and money.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”