Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Sound of emptiness

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:23 # 1
mhrcyn
First of all, I wish you all a good day, my friends, there is a situation where I have cooled down from my car for days, as if there is a void sound coming from the front of my vehicle as if the half empty canister is shaking. I took it to the industry 2 weeks ago and he looked at the car and said the steering wheel could be from a hard steering pump, but I can't say anything clear. On the paper that I took to the tie rod, rot adjustment + shock absorbers are checked. If anyone has experienced this problem before, I can not take it to the week, because my work hours are not suitable. In the meantime, my prediction is made from the front shock absorbers, especially when turning to the left, there is a gap sound. Thanks in advance I am waiting for your comments
08.05.2020 19:23 # 2
mhrcyn
Doesn't any friends know?
08.05.2020 19:23 # 3
madblueblacksea
It can come from swings. Swings can be controlled on the ground in the healthiest way. Find a 110-pound rod balancer and check the front team on the ground. The reason I call it a 110-pound master is that it can apply force. Swing bushes are not easily understood to be broken
08.05.2020 19:23 # 4
mhrcyn
[QUOTE = madblueblacksea] Can come from swings. Swings can be controlled on the ground in the healthiest way. Find a 110-pound rod balancer and check the front team on the ground. The reason I call it a 110-pound master is that it can apply force. Swing bushes are not easily understood to be corrupt [/ QUOTE]
Couldn't you answer more clearly?
08.05.2020 19:23 # 5
madblueblacksea
What happened to me .. The defective parts in the front team have changed and the checks have been done on the lift, no problem. I went to the rotter to get a rot adjustment, and when the vehicle was checked on the tuning platform, it turned out bad on two swings. We thought the full sound coming in the pits was a shock absorber, but it came out of the swings. It is not clear with lever on the lift because the swings are contracted
08.05.2020 19:23 # 6
mhrcyn
[QUOTE = madblueblacksea] What happened to me .. The bad parts on the front set have changed and the controls have been done on the lift. I went to the rotter to get a rot adjustment, and when the vehicle was checked on the tuning platform, it turned out bad on two swings. We thought the full sound coming in the pits was a shock absorber, but it came out of the swings. It is not clear with lever on the lift because the swings are contracted [/ QUOTE]
I understand that there is a possibility, but mine is not only in the pits, it is also on the flat road, I will take it on Monday. Let's see what will come out. Thank you again.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”