Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

sound is coming from the front team.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:15 # 1
mon
Good luck to everyone, good evening. There is a problem with my car's front team, but I have not yet found where it is from. After 60 - 70 km, when the steering wheel is straight, there is no problem, but it starts when you turn it to the left, even if it is very little. I wonder if I have had such a problem before?
08.05.2020 16:15 # 2
Guests
Firstly, get well soon. I hope it's something simple. Have you checked your jewelery? I don't think but can it be loose ???
& nbsp;
If it is not from him, I think you should go to a qualified rot balancer as soon as possible. He checks all kinds of flexible parts on each side and gives you the list of parts that need to be changed ...
08.05.2020 16:15 # 3
gozem
Did you hear the voice from the front team, the first thing that comes to my mind is Zrot, it breaks down very quickly
08.05.2020 16:15 # 4
Guests
You need to change the right and left swing
08.05.2020 16:15 # 5
mon
thank you very much for your comments guys. the speed increases with the sound proportional to the speed increases, and the sound comes only when you turn the steering wheel. For example, I'm going straight on the road with 90, for example bend from left to right or left. I suspect the axle, but let me take a look at the z-rod.
08.05.2020 16:15 # 6
Guests
axle vibrates .. do you vibrate? & nbsp;
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”