Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

sound is coming from my car

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 15:26 # 1
asil16
friends, I have 206 xs brand vehicle, the broken road is more precisely when I go through the pit, the sound of the shock from the back comes from the back, the sound of a rattle rattle sounds, the car, I will put the car in the maintenance these days, can I solve this problem if I get the servant out of the motorized skittles? my other problem is that my water car is only ten warm and the xenons give very little light, and the rear taillight is not lit.If it showed the ordinary electrician, the cables were intact, the windows were intact, the light bulbs in the bulbs, I couldn't find the problem; The whistles stop blinking: What can happen to my D car? Gülme
08.05.2020 15:26 # 2
mustafa486
the sound may be a rot. 15 TL each
08.05.2020 15:26 # 3
ose
1. If there is noise coming from the back, it may also be from the back of the arms or from the back cover or shock absorber, if you hear the click sound from the torsion arm balls. When I said resonance, the exhaust came to my mind, check your connections.
I can't say anything to the 2.xenon's.
3. In a place where the fog or signal is making a chassis, its couples are mingling. you have to check the installation. Other than the fuse, the signals also have discriminators.
08.05.2020 15:26 # 4
asil16
What the hell is that? I don't know this car is about your car.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”