Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Sound is coming from my car

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:16 # 1
peugeotefe
Either the swing flares are broken or a master has left loose places
08.05.2020 16:16 # 2
B-Devi
My friend, you wrote that you replaced the pads. Have a look in the morning, are the rings of the pads installed? There must be a wire around that piece of iron with the pads attached. this wire prevents this iron from playing. That's what I call the ring. When it is not attached, it makes a sound when the brake is pressed
08.05.2020 16:16 # 3
Guests
[QUOTE = B-Devi] My friend, you wrote that you replaced the pads. Have a look in the morning, are the rings of the pads installed? There must be a wire around that piece of iron with the pads attached. this wire prevents this iron from playing. That's what I call the ring. When it is not attached, it makes a sound when the brake is pressed [/ QUOTE]

Our members who have completed their new membership and entered the forum, " Let's Know Our Members "Please introduce yourself by opening a new topic, Filling in all the information will help us to know you better, For your information ...

1.- Your name, surname:
2.- Your age:
3.- Your vehicle (Brand, model):
4.- Your hobbies:
5.- Your profession:
6.- Where did you hear the site:
7. - Your Blood Group:
8.- Your horoscope:
9.- The team you support:
10.- Which district or province are you:
11.- Your MSN address:

< br> Thank you for your interest.
Peugeot Turkey Fun Club Management Reviews www.peugeotturkey.com & amp; www.peugeotturkiye.co Reviews Reviews Reviews
08.05.2020 16:16 # 4
Mehach
As I start from the front of the vehicle, the sound comes out every moment until I stop it, as if it was winter maintenance, it increased as if & nbsp; "Ouch" & nbsp only the sound is cut off to the brake.
08.05.2020 16:16 # 5
___KxL___
If the brother started to do it after replacing the sound pads, he may have forgotten to put his pins or something like he said in his friends or the master has not tightened the studs well.
08.05.2020 16:16 # 6
Guests
I think you can tell a good rot balancer to show off your vehicle and he will tell you what you need after checking it. There is a high probability of being damaged in swing signs ...
08.05.2020 16:16 # 7
malazgirt18
Rot Balans Good idea :)
08.05.2020 16:16 # 8
oguzhandincel
[QUOTE = leventpp] Thank you for the information you have provided my friend. But I do not have the information to intervene the car or see something and see something. I told him on the phone if I have time this weekend, I can not say anything without seeing it.

I had a problem like this today: my car is automatic gear. After the 1 km road, the (s) sign on the screen and the (*) signs used on snowy roads flashed at the same time. the lights went out.
Anybody know what?
[/ QUOTE]

If the sports mode and winter mode signs flash at the same time, the transmission system Sometimes it can happen when the system is confused. But if it does, show it to a service as soon as possible, otherwise it may lead to higher costs. These signs are blinking and are set to handle you until you go to the service. Let me write it.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”