Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Sound is coming ...

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:25 # 1
darknes0808
From time to time, something comes from under the steering wheel like a rubbing sound.
08.05.2020 16:25 # 2
Ucyuzalti
Brake & nbsp; when you press & nbsp; pads & nbsp; If it is over, it sounds like a mite, if there is a sound, it is like dust, it is dust, it is dust or there is another problem.
08.05.2020 16:25 # 3
06OzGuR06
When you say under the steering wheel & nbsp; what do you mean.If the squeal sound is a squeaky soft sound, if it turns the steering wheel full turn, look at the shock absorber pads.If the brake presses again, if there is a rubbing noise, then the pads may be finished or the brake discs may be burnt. Reviews
08.05.2020 16:25 # 4
darknes0808
ewt asked left and right, they said it would be from brake pads or discs.
08.05.2020 16:25 # 5
06OzGuR06
[QUOTE = darknes0808] ewt asked right and left, they said it would be from brake pads or disks. 45 tl
Brake discs & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; TRW & nbsp; brand suit 60 tl & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; internet price

I think you show the vehicle, if it is certain that the pads are finished or the discs are burned
find a good auto spare parts in the industry. The price is affordable and good quality. You can also choose valeo for TRW discs in pads.
06ÖzGüR06 2011-12-09 01:54:38
08.05.2020 16:25 # 6
darknes0808
[QUOTE = 06ÖZGÜR06] [QUOTE = darknes0808] ewt asked left and right, it would be from brake pads or discs. I will explode me accordingly, let me go to the industry ... I will eat our market accordingly ... [/ QUOTE]

Brake Pads TRW brand tool 45 tl
Brake discs & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; TRW & nbsp; brand suit 60 tl & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; internet price

I think you show the vehicle, if it is certain that the pads are finished or the discs are burned
find a good auto spare parts in the industry. The price is affordable and good quality. You can also choose valeo in TRW discs in pads.
[/ QUOTE]

HOWLY I UNDERSTAND ME FROM THE CAR, I WOULD LIKE TO LEARN THIS WORK ... . NOW EXPLORE've LITTLE BREMBO VALEO ICT to TELL you TRW YES PRICE FLN BAKTIM.B the NOW THE ORIGINAL olsn İSTYRM.B PEUGEOT I GÖDE the SERVICE STILL MI TAKICAK from PARTS OF THIS BRAND OR Peugeot What are they earn me of OWN PRODUCTION PART my TAKICAKLAR.AYRI by ORIGINAL THAT? BITE THIS THAT LABOR WHAT ON CALCULATED FROM COST OF PARTS? If so, how much will you put into your labor ...

08.05.2020 16:25 # 7
06OzGuR06
TRW is not a bad brand, let me tell you. It is one of the brands that are close to the original quality. I use it personally. (Disc and pad) BOSCH pads that are in the original of the vehicle & nbsp; I can say that it is better. It works silently. But if you want another brand, I prefer your choice. I don't say buy daTRW. Valeo is the original brand.
08.05.2020 16:25 # 8
BurakGONULAL
I don't know what your vehicle is, but the steering can be caused by hydraulics;)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”