Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Sound interrupted by clutch pressure

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:30 # 1
okan4037
There are noises coming from my vehicle in the idle of the truck. When the clutch is pressed, the complete sound is cut. today i left the vehicle to service. After 2 days, they will distribute and take the gearbox. Does anyone have an idea? anybody happened to you is not from what. everybody says something. some say it doesn't sound, some say it is a clutch ball.
08.05.2020 17:30 # 2
hsnsnl

Does the vehicle run at idle when it starts for the first time, is it cut after heating or is it continuing?

08.05.2020 17:30 # 3
dreamcast87
As a result of my general research on this subject, I came to the conclusion of the clutch bearing, teacher. In fact, when I asked my service, the room said volant ... I do not know if the clutch ball and the flywheel are the same, but I do not know my separate things, but it is certain that they came from one of them ...
08.05.2020 17:30 # 4
okan4037
After 2 days, I write detailed information. I hope the problem will be fixed.
It is more obvious when it is cold, but if you listen carefully, it is already warming up. Even when it goes, I usually hear it in falcons. it happened to me too. I hope someone who solved it before will help and relax.
08.05.2020 17:30 # 5
istanbullu_3886
likely to be clutch ball
08.05.2020 17:30 # 6
rockwaryumm
I know it as a clutch ball. From the workplace, the friend was at the accent. When he pressed the clutch, the cut-off started to make a sound when he took his foot off the gas on the road and it was removed from the ball.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”