Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

SOUND INSULATION

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:22 # 1
Pejoant
Hello friends.

a question got stuck in my mind. I searched online, but I couldn't find satisfactory results.

my car pejo xt 2000 1.6 206. I was thinking of soundproofing the floor and trunk of my car. But let me see, I said that it has sound insulation, not at the bottom of the back seat. there is only in the part with the front seats .. but I do not think that an ordinary material works because it is very worn. I have a sound insulation fabrication output on these models, or I wonder if the former owners used my sound insulation material. Is there a fabricated sound insulation in pejo 2000 206 vehicle?

In addition, there is no warning sound when you are not wearing the belt in my vehicle. can we assemble this later? When we are not wearing a belt, let them sing until they wear a warning belt. Is something like this possible?

And I don't have antifreeze in my car's water tank. I live in Antalya only pure water. Does not use antifreeze harm the vehicle?
Pejoant 2019-11-16 20:28:41
08.05.2020 21:22 # 2
Pejoant
date +
08.05.2020 21:22 # 3
iso0625
Hello, the seat belt warning might be turned off with the software, if it was original. The second point is that the anti-freeze issue is very important, as well as preventing the engine from rusting as well as the cooling I know. Absolutely but surely antifreeze is enough if half of the water is half antifreeze. An important issue.
08.05.2020 21:22 # 4
sonerkyl
Hello, hello.

1-belt warning I have not seen any 206 obviously, my teacher has gotten from the widest to the fullest, does not give any warning other than visual warning, I do not think it will be software.
2-sound insulation is present in all vehicles, but the quality of the material you use is not sufficient because it is considered, especially in most segment b vehicles. you can do it yourself but good material good money Smile
3-Do not use your vehicle without antifreeze even if you are in Antalya, even if it is pure water, it is highly likely that you will experience difficulties after a certain time.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”