Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

SOUND IN GEAR TRANSITIONS ??

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:01 # 1
Ozgur
FRIENDS FOR 2 DAYS, WHEN CHANGING THE GEAR, I HAVE A SOUND AS RIDGE.
LIKE THE OIL REMAINING, MAKING SOUND WHILE SHIFTING ...
WHY MAY IT HAPPEN? I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE GEARBOX. IS THERE CAN BE A HELP?
08.05.2020 15:01 # 2
Guests
This sound can be in gearboxes, as it may be in the transmission. It is necessary to lubricate the gear cubes from time to time. otherwise they can harden. The bass of these arms are the same rod rod rod. they can hang up and relax in the long run ... enter a channel and look under the vehicle ... the cecol 2011-01-05 15:05:09
08.05.2020 15:01 # 3
Guests
Could be from the gear lever, mine sounds from 1 to 2 while making a sound like garch, I did not bother to be solved if I lubricate.
08.05.2020 15:01 # 4
Guests
[QUOTE = berkaygr] may be from the shift lever, mine sounds like garch while throwing it from 1 to 2, I did not bother to be solved even if I lubricate. [/ QUOTE]
If I do it only when I throw it from 1 to 2, I would expect it to be from the transmission if it does not do it in other gear, and this velcro may change depending on the cold temperature. When the transmission is cold, it can be velcro because it is cold in the oil and it may not cut when it warms. The synchromists, who stop the gear gear in the transmission and ensure a comfortable night without velcro, are mostly in the 1st, 2nd, 3rd gear.
So, when buying from 3 to 2, is there any velcro?
Is it comfortable from 2 to 1 at speeds such as 10-15km ??? Normally, when the transmission is hot, it should pass easily from 2 to 1.
08.05.2020 15:01 # 5
rapsody
Yes, unfortunately, I have the same problem in my vehicle. And sometimes I have a hard time shifting down at speeds like 10-15 km. I hope the problem is solved only with lubrication ...
08.05.2020 15:01 # 6
erdal

I have this problem as follows;

It rarely hits the blunt in the transition from 1st gear to 2nd gear, I couldn't figure out anything from the bottom.
08.05.2020 15:01 # 7
Ozgur
[QUOTE = berkaygr] may be from the shift lever, mine sounds like garch while throwing it from 1 to 2, I did not bother to be solved even if I lubricate. [/ QUOTE]
Yeah exactly. That's it in me.
But as the cecolin says, is it doing it while it's cold?
He's doing it in 1,2,3. I couldn't feel it on top. I try and write it down here.

I guess I just stepped on it.
08.05.2020 15:01 # 8
Guests
friends The sound you hear from that gear lever and the sound you hear as a sound comes from inside the transmission. sankromenc's task allows you to stop the frozen gear as soon as the clutch is pressed and put it on the comfortable gear. As it hangs over time, it has a hard time stopping the thread and this velcro sound comes out. What's going on at 1.2.3? Because most of these gear are used ... 4's 5's are not observed.
We said that this velcro is made of sullenness. To solve this situation, it is necessary to change the hanging part. In this, the transmission must hurt ...
First of all, you should observe this velcro very well. Does it do it when it's cold or hot? Or is it interrupted when it gets hot? or which one does it in gear. while it is growing or taking it? Does it do it slowly while changing? or does the series do so by shifting ???
While taking it from 2 to 1, it may not pass instantly and it may pass if you push the gear lever softly while waiting lightly. 1. Do not force the synchromist of the gear too ...
Let me make a nice attitude to your friends.
I think the transmission oil is not a spinal cord. I do not think it is the spinal cord if it is ...
The transmission oil is changed at certain kms and additive can be added according to its location. Maybe there may be friends who think backwards, I respect them. I myself am writing as confident in the bircac vehicle. I get comments from the masters I trust.
If your transmission is smooth or if there is a little bit of tingling, I would advise you to first change your transmission oil. If you see suitable, if you add a protective additive with a quality legend, you can get a softer night.
I used the "STP" brand transmission protective product in the tube like toothpaste in my old vehicle. The price is around 20 TL. I got relief from what I expected. In my 306 vehicle, I changed the transmission oil and put a different protector in it. but really the night gowns are so relieved. It was very difficult when it was cold from the past. It is more comfortable now. Father was amazed at the difference. You know, our brand replaces esso or total products. I bought it as a 2-liter box in the ESSO brand 75W-80 (factory data) viscosity because I thought it was more quality than other oils. There is no jot under my vehicle. we hurt the lower bolt of the transmission and poured it into the oil. If you see the color, you will think it is new oil :)) I closed it and filled the oil over the top. I need to put 2lt of oil in volume ... I bought my car beautifully and greased its gear levers. After that, all my night getaways relaxed noticeably. After a certain time, I added a protector on it and it was like a bomb. I am very pleased at the moment ... I must add in the presentation, do not run into the oil in the oil oil 1 lt si 20tl Mobıl = Esso
I don't think changing oil will cause a problem. but you need to know the original viscosity of the transmission. placing thinner or thicker can create different situations. It is not necessary to have a problem to change the oil. I did not have a problem but relaxed when I changed it, and this way it would have a longer spine.
Liquids used in the vehicle are changed in certain times. steering wheel, brake fluid, coolant, transmission fluid, air conditioning fluid etc ... be sure when the maintenance is done, the vehicle accelerates for a longer period of time ... maybe some people do not need to change it, i respect them again. The services do what I wrote to protect the vehicle's efficiency over long miles ...
the cecol 2011-01-05 19:00:29
08.05.2020 15:01 # 9
dukenukem82
Yes, in most of the 206s, there is a sound when shifting from 1st gear to 2nd gear, and I have this problem. While I pass from 2nd to 1st gear, I spend it waiting or it is not nice to hear that velcro sound.
08.05.2020 15:01 # 10
Ozgur
[QUOTE = cecoli] friends, the sound you hear from that gear lever and you hear as sound comes from inside the transmission. sankromenc's task allows you to stop the frozen gear as soon as the clutch is pressed and put it on the comfortable gear. As it hangs over time, it has a hard time stopping the thread and this velcro sound comes out. What's going on at 1.2.3? Because most of these gear are used ... 4's 5's are not observed.
We said that this velcro is made of sullenness. To solve this situation, it is necessary to change the hanging part. In this, the transmission must hurt ...
First of all, you should observe this velcro very well. Does it do it when it's cold or hot? Or is it interrupted when it gets hot? or which one does it in gear. while it is growing or taking it? Does it do it slowly while changing? or does the series do so by shifting ???
While taking it from 2 to 1, it may not pass instantly and it may pass if you push the gear lever softly while waiting lightly. 1. Do not force the synchromist of the gear too ...
Let me make a nice attitude to your friends.
I think the transmission oil is not a spinal cord. I do not think it is the spinal cord if it is ...
The transmission oil is changed at certain kms and additive can be added according to its location. Maybe there may be friends who think backwards, I respect them. I myself am writing as confident in the bircac vehicle. I get comments from the masters I trust.
I have to get out of the forum now and I will continue writing.
[/ QUOTE]
Thank you. Yes, I have a good observation and then write the results.
No problem when shifting down.
08.05.2020 15:01 # 11
Guests
The sound that I call garch comes from the gearbox, not from the gearbox. because I will throw it away when the vehicle is not running. It doesn't matter whether it's hot or cold. `` Garch '' was actually a wrong sampling, so we can say `` cik '' for sound :) :) Other than that, there is no problem in gear shifts. The weather is very cold, I don't want to deal with it right now, I will open it on a warm day.
08.05.2020 15:01 # 12
Guests
okay then it's not your screeching ...
08.05.2020 15:01 # 13
GokhaN
I have a similar voice. doing it from the gears.
08.05.2020 15:01 # 14
erdal
teacher, do you have any suggestions for my problem?
08.05.2020 15:01 # 15
Guests
[QUOTE = erdalkurtcu] teacher, do you have any suggestions for my problem? [/ QUOTE]
You have to go under the vehicle and search how it sounds and where it comes from.
08.05.2020 15:01 # 16
erdal
Well, my teacher comes from the transmission or under the vehicle. When shifting from 1st gear to 2nd gear, he only hits something called mass. I went to the master, he did not make that sound on the roof.
08.05.2020 15:01 # 17
GokhaN
[QUOTE = erdalkurtcu] Well, my teacher comes from the gearbox or under the vehicle. When shifting from 1st gear to 2nd gear, he only hits something called mass. I went to the master, he did not make that sound on the roof, well, he said there is no problem in this car .. he remained: ([/ QUOTE]

the gear rods will change, they have to disassemble something in order to change them. Generally, they do not want to deal with much, but if they do, they get good workmanship. I will make them change the pressure pad towards summer.
08.05.2020 15:01 # 18
erdal

What is the average teacher? What happens if I do not, because this sound is very rare.

08.05.2020 15:01 # 19
GokhaN
There are 3 gear cubes, so you don't have to replace the one that's not broken anyway. prices are changing individually but they are estimated to be around 40 lira
08.05.2020 15:01 # 20
erdal
Hmm o oman there is not a big expense, I'm glad :) Are you exactly the same problem?
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”