Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Sound in 5th gear

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:52 # 1
helot
My friends car makes a whistling sound in 5th gear, the sound comes when I press the gas, that is, when the car is pulled, but when I take my foot off the gas, it stops. anybody happened before? Again, I showed the masters here they talked about 600 TL. gears will change etc .. other gears are okay and there is no difficulty in shifting gears so it is very comfortable. Where can I look at the gearbox oil myself? and do it because the oil is gone?
08.05.2020 15:52 # 2
Guests
I just don't know if it would be in one gear, but the same thing happened on our bus, the columns were whistling, the gas could be the same with the gas.
08.05.2020 15:52 # 3
helot
I couldn't understand exactly where the sound came from, but the masters I took said it came from the gearbox. Yes, it is only in 5th gear, I say maybe the gearbox oil has decreased and the 5th gear gear is above and below the oil level. I tried so hard to get the gearbox oil yesterday yesterday, the master did not look at them, it does not diminish, he said, he cut it off and I do not know myself.
08.05.2020 15:52 # 4
metin

look at the oil before it can be discharged. oil will change when the gearbox is already opened, it is useful to look at it already.

What is your vehicle's km? There is no problem with manuals, so it depends on usage.
08.05.2020 15:52 # 5
Guests
The pressure pad of the car had changed, I made the car officially, wherever I went. Almost all of the masters think the worst, show me a few places you trust directly. I think or go to the authorized service.
08.05.2020 15:52 # 6
helot
This is what happened to me after the car steering hydraulic pump at Metin 128500 km. by the way, since I got the audio tool
08.05.2020 15:52 # 7
Guests
I don't know if [QUOTE = hcthct] would be in one gear, but the same thing happened on our bus, the columns were whistling, could the same thing happen with the gas, if you want to listen carefully [/ QUOTE]
This is about the tape recorder of what you said. This noise will sound if the interference suppressor is not installed behind the tape. If this situation is not related to the progress of the vehicle and you press the gas where it stops, you will hear the same sound. because a sound that changes in proportion to the engine speed is heard ...
08.05.2020 15:52 # 8
helot
I don't know if anyone knows where to look at the oil level
08.05.2020 15:52 # 9
metin
[QUOTE = helot] I don't know if anyone knows where to look at the oil level [/ QUOTE]
The gearbox oil level requires ustalk. engine oil is not like controlling the steering oil or brake oil level. very complicated but masterful moments. Look at the oil inside and I think the original oil is in a very bad condition. They don't usually show the necessary attention to these gear oils.
08.05.2020 15:52 # 10
helot
I will write the result that I will get Murat a tomorrow, I hope it will be salt-free :)
08.05.2020 15:52 # 11
metin
I hope :)
08.05.2020 15:52 # 12
helot
I think the oil is reduced, but the sound continues. There may be a problem with the 5th gear gear. There is a cost of around 300 TL. For now, it wouldn't be a problem when it got rich. I said okay, you are not sure. I need match water for these types
08.05.2020 15:52 # 13
metin
[QUOTE = helot] gearbox oil is completed, but the sound continues. There may be a problem in the 5th gear gear. There is a cost of around 300 TL. For now, it wouldn't be a problem when it got rich. I said okay, you are not sure. these types of matches need water [/ QUOTE]
You should stay away from that friend a little bit. when it comes to the issue of oil, it is not normal for its reduction to be checked right and left to the felt
08.05.2020 15:52 # 14
VEDATDINC
my car is making a sound at 70, then it is cut, some says bearings, some says synchromes. I don't rely on a gearbox VEDATDINC 2011-07-23 00:13:09
08.05.2020 15:52 # 15
koliva
[QUOTE = VEDATDINC] my car is making a noise at 70, then it is interrupted, some says bearings, some says synchromer, what do you think? do not rely on a gearbox [/ QUOTE]

I will say this is seen in more 206's but I would like to see. The box with the air filter loosens over time and starts making sounds. See if this part of the vehicle is running with the vehicle running.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”