Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

sound help from the valve?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:42 # 1
pt206
When I first start my car, my friends start working with a slight sound like a stylish chic from the engine. After 5-5 km, when the car warms up, this noise stops. But before the engine was cold, there was no such sound. or is there any other situation that is abnormal? I'm pretty obsessed, I would be glad if you can help with this.
08.05.2020 17:42 # 2
error
I think it may be a sound coming from the balls, I think it is an uninterrupted sound from the valves ...

08.05.2020 17:42 # 3
Aziz
If the buses come in the first place and then recover, the oil may be related to the pump, as it cannot fill the thrusters properly.

The solution is first to change the oil and würth engine cleaning product before :)

Since my vehicle is GTI and I love to look it, I have done 3 times engine cleaning and oil maintenance in 3 thousand km. There is no click right now because of this sound :)
08.05.2020 17:42 # 4
Bugra
Diesel filter and oil maintenance is every ten thousand or 1 year. it depends on your meticulousness. you are 11 thousand diodes. What makes it normal stylish stylish. the oil may have lost its properties.
08.05.2020 17:42 # 5
cocomo
How did you understand that the place where the sound was sounding?
08.05.2020 17:42 # 6
pt206
If the [QUOTE = Aziz] buses come in the first place and then recover, the oil may be related to the pump, as it cannot fill the thrusters.

The solution is first to change the oil and würth engine cleaning product before :)

Since my vehicle is GTI and I love to look it, I have done 3 times engine cleaning and oil maintenance in 3 thousand km. There is no click right now because of this sound :)
[/ QUOTE]

You can be right about this. I had the last 69.000 würth engine and injector cleaning, now the vehicle is at 89.000 :).
08.05.2020 17:42 # 7
pt206
[QUOTE = cocomo] How did you know that the sound is the valve? [/ QUOTE]

My friend had this kind of voice in the scenic, but it was obviously disturbing. They said he was due to the valve when he made the car so he came to my mind in the first place :)
08.05.2020 17:42 # 8
Aziz
Greetings Is there any improvement?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”