Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Sound from the Wheel

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 19:30 # 1
swordtolga
hello friends 1 month ago, I went to the car's steering box because of a malfunction, the car pedals on the knurled roads and the bottom sound came from the steering box. is doing this, and the sound that comes when one car lifts the handbrake? Does anyone know about the subject?
08.05.2020 19:30 # 2
sonerkyl
The high-pitched noise may still be caused by the pump. check hydraulic. The sound coming when the handbrake is raised is caused by the rear drums. or the lining is finished. or because the pad is a sub-industry, this type of sound comes. Does it sound when the pump just turns to the right?
08.05.2020 19:30 # 3
swordtolga
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] that high pitched sound may still be caused by the pump. check hydraulic. The sound coming when the handbrake is raised is caused by the rear drums. or the lining is finished. or because the pad is a sub-industry, this type of sound comes. Does it sound when the pump just turns to the right? [/ QUOTE]

Today, I just did not try to not do it all the time but when it broke right to the right, a crackling sound came.
08.05.2020 19:30 # 4
sonerkyl
My teacher, when you make a full turn, the pump can make it difficult, turn this sound with my focus, leave some space, then you will not hear it.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”