Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Sound from the Right Side

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:19 # 1
bilisimci01
Hello Friends 1 When I go with the vehicle (206 2006 Model hdi) for 2 weeks, when I open the right glass, the sound comes out when I touch the brake with the tip of my foot on the right side. I wonder if this is the reason. I noticed maybe I had previously noticed new
08.05.2020 21:19 # 2
talip206
Can be wheel bearing. Some voices can be temporary. Follow it for a while and show it to a master.
08.05.2020 21:19 # 3
bilisimci01
[QUOTE = talip206] Can be a wheel bearing. Some voices can be temporary. Follow it for a while and show it to a master. [/ QUOTE]

I think of the wheel bearing, but when I look at the previous issues, they always talked about the pad and the disc.
bilisimci01 2019-09-09 20:38:53
08.05.2020 21:19 # 4
bilisimci01
When I first start the car, the car does not come at a distance of 3 3 km, the sound starts later.
08.05.2020 21:19 # 5
hasimkadir08
This kind of sound was coming from my car before. I changed the pads, my brother has improved.
08.05.2020 21:19 # 6
bilisimci01
[QUOTE = hasimkadir08] I had this kind of sound coming from my car before. I changed the pads, my brother has improved. I believe it will pass if you want to make a change.

I changed the pad today, but the result said that the same master said that he could come from every pad, said he had the chance to wear another brand pad, he was new to the dismounted, but again the same sound is coming from his discs, he said it would not pass when the brakes were made from the disc, but I will ride for now, but there is a sound in my mind. Big smile
08.05.2020 21:19 # 7
Orcun.Dmr
Is there a vibration on the steering wheel when you apply the brakes hard while driving at least 90 km?
08.05.2020 21:19 # 8
tungajo
teacher first look at the brake disc did he make an invoice
Look at the slot where the brake disc is sitting.
Then look at the screws of the palm to which the pad is attached
Then take out the pads, look where do you print from the belly or the ends?
Look at the ball if it is ok, look at the ball if it is intact
If there is no problem at all, it will spray all parts.
08.05.2020 21:19 # 9
ismailkaya
probably, it is expanding when it is heated on the disc. Of course, the millimeter curve of the expanding disc may be rubbing against the pad when it is high quality.
08.05.2020 21:19 # 10
bilisimci01
tomorrow I will look at the high speed while braking, I will try trembling. It is already time to care for the undercarriage.
08.05.2020 21:19 # 11
bilisimci01
[QUOTE = ismailkaya] probably expands on the disc when it gets hot, of course, when the pad is of good quality, the millimeter curve of the expanding disc may be rubbing against the pad, when it touches the brake pads will relax themselves for a second before it starts to move. there is a problem. [/ QUOTE]
I tried today, I'm printing at high speeds, no flickering
08.05.2020 21:19 # 12
tungajo
[QUOTE = bilisimci01] [QUOTE = ismailkaya] probably expands on the disc when it heats up. Of course, when the brake pad is of good quality, the millimeter curve of the expanding disk may be rubbing against the pad. If the pressure is trembling at the steering wheel, there is a problem with the disc. [/ QUOTE]
I tried today, I'm printing at high speeds, no flickering
[/ QUOTE]
Sir, look at what I said in order, either from the ball or the lining of the lining or lining
The pins can be slubs or balls
08.05.2020 21:19 # 13
bilisimci01
The sound coming from the front pad I bought Delphi Brand pad, the sound was cut but it started again after 200 km. Do you have any suggestions for soft pad as a brand?
08.05.2020 21:19 # 14
tungajo
[QUOTE = bilisimci01] Sound coming from front pad I bought Delphi Brand pad sound was cut but it started again after 200 km Do you have any suggestion for soft pad as a brand? [/ QUOTE]
I got a 2005 206 I kango pad.
Soft kango balata diosun 2006 206ya wear veriolar immediately
It was between 40-60 3 months ago now I don't know what
I remember that I bought it in a disk that is close to zero.
Well, for 3 months, there is no problem, just as it is at the moment of its grip, the room is as soft as it can be, but it does not pose a problem.
08.05.2020 21:19 # 15
Ferda
hello they are coming from the timing belt probably they said they were bound to weather conditions
08.05.2020 21:19 # 16
bilisimci01
[QUOTE = Ferda] hello probably comes from the timing belt they said it was due to me weather conditions [/ QUOTE]

it comes from the exact pad in me delphi brand was cut in the taxi but it started again after 200 km if I get the same brand of disc and pad the problem will go away but let it stop for now
08.05.2020 21:19 # 17
bilisimci01
[QUOTE = tungajo] teacher first look at the brake disc did it bill
[/ QUOTE]
I just changed the disks, it was shaking, I changed it for high speeds, the pads have changed, but the problem is still going on. Industrial masters would be a bit like that. I do not know where else it may be. If I say it comes from the wheel, it goes to the brakes. The sound directly touches the brake enough.
08.05.2020 21:19 # 18
tungajo
[QUOTE = bilisimci01] [QUOTE = tungajo] Look at the brake disc first, did he invoice
[/ QUOTE]
I just changed the disks, it was shaking, I changed it for high speeds, the pads have changed, but the problem is still going on. Industrial masters would be a bit like that. I do not know where else it may be. If I say it comes from the wheel, it goes to the brakes. The sound directly touches the brake enough.
[/ QUOTE]
There is something that comes to my mind. Pipe or ing when installing brake pads. With the key, the masters crank the palate of the hydraulics. I wonder if that palate does not take back?
Another thing is; Have you looked at the surfaces of the pads and on the disc surface? the trail manifests itself.
08.05.2020 21:19 # 19
bilisimci01
[QUOTE = tungajo] [QUOTE = bilisimci01] [QUOTE = tungajo] first look at the brake disc did he bill?
[/ QUOTE]
[/ QUOTE]
There is something that comes to my mind. Pipe or ing when installing brake pads. With the key, the masters crank the palate of the hydraulics. I wonder if that palate does not take back?
Another thing is; Have you looked at the surfaces of the pads and on the disc surface? the trail manifests itself.
[/ QUOTE]

discs zero 1 week ago I changed them in the old days, let's say there were no ones, but this zero disc surface is pretty good at the surface.
08.05.2020 21:19 # 20
tungajo
[QUOTE = bilisimci01] [QUOTE = tungajo] [QUOTE = bilisimci01] [QUOTE = tungajo] Look at the brake disc first, did he invoice
[/ QUOTE]
[/ QUOTE]
[/ QUOTE]

discs zero 1 week ago I changed them in the old days, let's say there were no ones, but this zero disc surface is pretty good at the surface.
[/ QUOTE]
When I read the first message, I had 1979 golf again.
After the brakes were changed, there was a chirping sound without pressing the brake.
The ball was broken, the ball was dismantled, the ball changed and the sound passed.
On the other hand, does it come squeak every round of the wheel?
tungajo 2019-09-27 10:34:26
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”