Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Sound from the Right Rear of the Vehicle.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:54 # 1
denizcAn
Hello, I heard a sound coming from the back of the car when I turned off the sound of the music while I was going home last night. Although I Stopped Into Any Hole, I Stopped Such A Voice Scared Me Obviously. I guess it comes from the right rear tire. When my speed is at 70/80 KM, the sound gets higher. It is so annoying that I can not hear the sound of the engine from that sound. What is the Source of Sound, Aceba. I would appreciate if you help. Thanks in advance
08.05.2020 16:54 # 2
falan

what is the sound coming from? Like the roof smash & nbsp; like humming & nbsp; you need to describe the sound ..

08.05.2020 16:54 # 3
denizcAn
A mixed sound like buzzing and buzzing sound.
08.05.2020 16:54 # 4
denizcAn
I Got The Vehicle I Boarded For About 2 Years. There was no such problem before.

08.05.2020 16:54 # 5
koliva
I call the wheel bearing. As the speed increases, the noise increases, indicating the wheel bearing.
08.05.2020 16:54 # 6
denizcAn
Koliva Thank you. As you said, as the speed increases, the sound increases. But there is something like this, I had an accident 2 months ago, they shot from the right back side. When I look at the List of Changers, the Bearing Set is Written. I Guess You Can Get It From Warranty In Service.
08.05.2020 16:54 # 7
koliva
[QUOTE = denizcAn] Koliva Thank you. As you said, as the speed increases, the sound increases. But there is something like this, I had an accident 2 months ago, they shot from the right back side. When I look at the List of Changers, the Bearing Set is Written. I Can Make It From The Warranty I guess. In the service. The rest is their responsibility.
08.05.2020 16:54 # 8
denizcAn
After the accident, the vehicle was repaired in Ankara Peugeot GÖRAL Authorized Service. Among the Repaired Parts is written in BEARING. Changed Parts When Delivering My Car It Was Said To Have A 1-Year Warranty. Hopefully they will not cause any other trouble.
08.05.2020 16:54 # 9
yigiteroglu
Sir, get well soon. It is really sad to hear the sound from the vehicle. If a problem arises from the parts that are installed, it will not cause any problems. Just be awake.
08.05.2020 16:54 # 10
denizcAn
[QUOTE = yigiteroglu] Hodja have a lot of history. It is really sad to hear the sound from the vehicle. If a problem arises from the parts that are installed, it will not cause any problems. Just be awake. [/ QUOTE]

Thank you for your nice comment. For A Few Days This Event Was Very Annoyed. I'm Afraid To Go To Service With Worry About They Will Have Trouble. Fortunately, there is nothing to do. We will seek our right.
08.05.2020 16:54 # 11
denizcAn
[QUOTE = bursagenci16] Get well, master. If you recently put your vehicle under the stairs, normal things like that. . [/ QUOTE]

What Relevance Under The Stairs I Couldn't Solve, Brother.
08.05.2020 16:54 # 12
Guests
In other words, even if there is no such thing as `` MASTERS THAT MAKE PROPERLY '', it is endangered. .
08.05.2020 16:54 # 13
denizcAn
[QUOTE = backspace1], that is to say, `` MASTERS THAT MAKE SMOOTHING '' is no longer extinct. . [/ QUOTE]

Also Authorized Service & nbsp; "Smile"
08.05.2020 16:54 # 14
koliva
Don't blame the guys right away, guys. Maybe his tactics were problematic. There is little chance but there is. You go and see what they say. We think the rest later.
08.05.2020 16:54 # 15
BULUT06
ball is not an expensive part or brakes are friction ... easy job
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”