Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Sound From The Right Item

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:21 # 1
acabuco
Hello friends

There is a sound that I think is coming from the front right, the car is 2005 model.

Like the chain sound, there is sound as the speed rises, the sound comes in 1 and 2 gear.

The timing belt of the vehicle was broken, in 2016. The engine was already burning oil, the timing set changed, the semi-engine was disassembled and rectified.

Is the Timing Belt loose or is there another reason?

I don't want to go to the master without having an idea about something, do you know?

The sound does not come continuously, sometimes it comes when the cycle is rising, sometimes it does not. It's been like this for the last 1 week.
08.05.2020 20:21 # 2
sonerkyl
The teacher may have caused the camshaft problem, or if the sentence adjustment was impaired, the valves may be touching the pistons. Have a check as soon as possible deep. I had the same problem
08.05.2020 20:21 # 3
acabuco
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] my teacher may have caused the camshaft, or the valves may be touching the pistons if the sentence setting is out of order. Have a check as soon as possible deep. I had the same problem like this [/ QUOTE]

How did they solve your problem? escaped to tl?
08.05.2020 20:21 # 4
sonerkyl
After my cylinder head gasket replacement, yours was a problem, then I took it to the master again, the top cover was removed again, the eccentric shaft seals and the seat were repaired, my master had only received 150 TL, after that, that sound did not come again.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”