Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

SOUND FROM THE LUGGAGE

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:26 # 1
Pejoant
Hello friends again

The vehicle has a damage record of 800 TL, the accident happened from behind. When you lift the luggage carpet and look at it, it is understood that it is accident from behind. It comes with the sound of the wind along with the wind sound from the rear trunk, like an airplane prepared for departure after my vehicle has reached 100 km speed or passed. Are we getting in the car or not on a plane? LOL For example, let alone a diesel car in red behind me, I can hear the engine sound of that car as if the window is open. Somewhere, as if there is clarity, sound enters directly. What could be the problem? Can there be door wicks?
08.05.2020 21:26 # 2
littlenikksay
Check that the rovings in the trunk can be deformed
08.05.2020 21:26 # 3
bilisimci01
I changed the baggage lock provision, sounds were coming in me, then it improved
08.05.2020 21:26 # 4
pusutr
Under the buffer there are pressure relief holes. Let's call it a kind of luggage bleeding hole. 2 on the left and on the right. Probably holes are open. Let's check it out and close it. At the same time, the luggage takes water from there. I do not know how to troubleshoot, but it is useful to check.
08.05.2020 21:26 # 5
ismailkaya
In the damage received from the rear, there is a tension on the tailgate and the doors, of course, your vehicle does not fit well. Check the door wick openings when the car is washed. Good luck with
08.05.2020 21:26 # 6
Pejoant
[QUOTE = ismailkaya] There is a tension in the tailgate and doors in the damage received from the back of your vehicle. This does not fit well. Check the door wick openings when the car is washed. make it easy [/ QUOTE]

No water gets in the washing. They put the boot lid in gray, which was removed in red.
08.05.2020 21:26 # 7
Pejoant
[QUOTE = pusutr] Under the buffer there are pressure relief holes. Let's call it a kind of luggage bleeding hole. 2 on the left and on the right. Probably holes are open. Let's check it out and close it. At the same time, the luggage takes water from there. I do not know how to troubleshoot, but it is useful to check.
[/ QUOTE]

Thank you. I'll check the places you said soon. I have not witnessed the trunk getting any water
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”