Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Sound from the grids?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:01 # 1
GokhaN
For about 2 weeks, there has been a blowing noise from the windshield grilles after 2000 cycles. At the traction of the car, etc. there is no falling. After changing the green antifreeze and turning pink, there is a lack of engine water and the lamp started to light up. there is not much reduction, it travels at levels close to the max. I think the sensor is broken.

I would be glad if anyone who shares such a thing shares it.
08.05.2020 15:01 # 2
Guests
Allah, God is a crazy situation ... is this blowing sound different from the sound of turbo?
08.05.2020 15:01 # 3
GokhaN
[QUOTE = cecoli] Allah, God is so crazy ... is this sound of noise different from the sound of turbo? [/ QUOTE]

Yeah. It has nothing to do with a different turbo than the turbo. I opened the hood and listened to the sound. I guess it's getting air from somewhere.
08.05.2020 15:01 # 4
FTH
sell you sell that car :) meanwhile, hit me again, this is like TIR
08.05.2020 15:01 # 5
GokhaN
The 4-door RC will already be posting tomorrow with the pictures. if I handle those issues. He had no trouble, including his examination. Gülme Let the value be given.
08.05.2020 15:01 # 6
Guests

As far as I understand, while the engine is running at idle where it stops, sound is heard when it stops. fıssssssss a continuous voice for sure. wonder if the westhouse vacuum pipe is drilled, the cat vs not ??? Surge surge could be damaged anywhere! Isn't there a problem with the engine and the brakes?

08.05.2020 15:01 # 7
GokhaN
[QUOTE = cecol of]

As far as I understand, while the engine is running at idle where it stops, sound is heard when it stops. fıssssssss a continuous voice for sure. wonder if the westhouse vacuum pipe is drilled, the cat vs not ??? Surge surge could be damaged anywhere! Isn't there a problem with the engine and the brakes?

[/ QUOTE]

No noise in idling increases after 2500 revolutions, whispering increases, and the sound is cut when you take your foot off the gas. There is no problem with the engine drive and brakes.
08.05.2020 15:01 # 8
Guests
It reminds me that all you said is related to the turbo ... but I can't be sure without listening to see it.
Did you get a good check of the turbo air hoses?
08.05.2020 15:01 # 9
Onur
my house comes from the brake westinghouse is probably broken. After 2500 Gokhan, you can think of a turbo.
08.05.2020 15:01 # 10
GokhaN
I'll take a look Thursday. But it doesn't seem like a turbo, it seems to me more like catalyst or a turbo outlet.
08.05.2020 15:01 # 11
GokhaN
I think the problem is with the turbo, the butterfly inside the turbo is damaged. According to those who have a similar problem.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”