Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Sound from the Front Wheels

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:56 # 1
Eyup B.
Hello friends,

it comes from the sound in the video I show below when turning around corners or speeding up .

And today I noticed I started to come in a very fast way while driving with 110 KM, I do not know the speed of the same sound, but it stops breaking until the brake presses the gas .

This is the sound that comes in slow and spinning;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=howwenwrxkc

[TUBE] https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=howwenwrxkc [/ TUBE]
08.05.2020 19:56 # 2
Dlkrn_48
I recommend reading this post, my friend.

I http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?tıd=42547&title=inceden-surekli-gelen-cik-cik-sesi-cozul
08.05.2020 19:56 # 3
sonerkyl
Eyüp brother problem front disc - pad and bearing check should be done.
08.05.2020 19:56 # 4
Eyup B.
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] eyüp brother problem front disc - pad and bearing check need to be done. [/ QUOTE]

It doesn't always come. It comes on its way back. I noticed it was going fast in the past. Maybe it's coming sometimes I realize. But is there any hurry? And what's the average expense?
08.05.2020 19:56 # 5
Eyup B.
[QUOTE = Dlkrn_48] I suggest you read this post, my friend.

I http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?tıd=42547&title=inceden-surekli-gelen-cik-cik-sesi-cozul
[/ QUOTE]

He may have coped with the clipper in this regard. because I changed the linings 5 months ago, it can't be finished right away. Either the disc or the clip circle contracts
08.05.2020 19:56 # 6
Dlkrn_48
My brother did not have a sound like this before, a few weeks after replacing the pads, the sound started to come ... I did not make it look any more .. I did not care much, but if you look towards the end of the subject, they said that the sound was caused by the pins inside the caliper. I haven't made it look like this, but this is where it will be the first look
08.05.2020 19:56 # 7
badtemperad
Did I have it first? Is there a tremor when I press the brake pedal and on the steering wheel? If the discs kept warm, the vibration and the sound started to sound after the fluctuation. You will see that you're gone for a while
08.05.2020 19:56 # 8
Eyup B.
[QUOTE = badtemperad] I had it in me first, is there any tremor when I press the brake pedal and on the steering wheel? If the discs kept warm, the vibration and the sound started to sound after the fluctuation. You will see that you're gone for a while
[/ QUOTE]

It is 5 months since the pads have been replaced. But the sound is just beginning to get confused. Sometimes it comes, sometimes it doesn't. But it turns out precisely when turning left or right.
08.05.2020 19:56 # 9
badtemperad
[QUOTE = Eyüp B.] [QUOTE = badtemperad] Did I have it first? Is there tremor when I press the brake pedal and on the steering wheel? If the discs kept warm, the vibration and the sound started to sound after the fluctuation. You will see that you're gone for a while
[/ QUOTE]

It is 5 months since the pads have been replaced. But the sound is just beginning to get confused. Sometimes it comes, sometimes it doesn't. But it turns out precisely when turning left or right.
[/ QUOTE]

The right to turn left has changed a little. After changing it for me, it was like 2 months and then it started to come a little later and then it went completely.
08.05.2020 19:56 # 10
Eyup B.
[QUOTE = badtemperad] [QUOTE = Eyüp B.] [QUOTE = badtemperad] I have had it too. Is there tremor when I press the brake pedal and on the steering wheel? If the discs kept warm, the vibration and the sound started to sound after the fluctuation. You will see that you're gone for a while
[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

The right to turn left has changed a little. After changing it for me, it was like 2 months and then it started to come a little later and then it went completely. [/ QUOTE]

While washing the car in gasoline, it is being washed while it is hot, and when changing the lining of the discs, the master said that if I do not remember the mistake, let us add the discs with the next change. I have come to the conclusion that care is necessary for the disc. Turner or zero
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”