Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

sound from the front console

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:28 # 1
driver_can
Hello friends,

There is a sound like a slight flickering sound from the km hour section of my vehicle.
08.05.2020 17:28 # 2
MertKurt
Is it intentional, chirping sounds without shaking, or something caused by a vibration caused by tires when cruising? Disapprove
08.05.2020 17:28 # 3
driver_can
no, not a sound, not a sound, when I start the car, there are clocks that we know from that part of the km indicators or when you take your ear behind them in the room, you hear a sound.
08.05.2020 17:28 # 4
samet206
A car that the service person will not ride is natural, because it is not overwhelmed. When it comes to sound, there may be playing in the console, so it makes tremor, but there is another reason for tremendous engine chocks or something.
08.05.2020 17:28 # 5
driver_can
No, Mr. Samet, it is not a sound like that. I understood that you mean mine, as if they put the clock in the km indicator as the sound of its working mechanism.
08.05.2020 17:28 # 6
samet206
[QUOTE = driver_can] no samet bey it is not a sound like that, i understand that you mean mine as if they put the clock inside the km indicator like the sound of its working mechanism.
[/ QUOTE]

Now I understood, my teacher fully understood the situation. I understood the wrong thing when I first read the tremors, I hope this is the first time I hope you will find the solution to your problem as soon as possible ...
08.05.2020 17:28 # 7
driver_can
I'm going to find it, my father, the repairman has been in this profession for 45 years, but even now he can't deal with me tells me to leave the car alone. Smile
08.05.2020 17:28 # 8
samet206
the same situation exists in me, but we have to keep the little things in mind.
08.05.2020 17:28 # 9
MertKurt
teacher, the sound of the vehicle's dashboard is where the 4-way signaling button is. Of course, I think your situation is different, I think if you have the opportunity, look at our brother in a familiar industry or service. I hope you find a solution as soon as possible;)
08.05.2020 17:28 # 10
erdemalpdogan
[QUOTE = driver_can] hello guys,

There is a sound like a slight flickering sound from the km hour section of my vehicle.
[/ QUOTE]

Generally, when I went to around 90 to 100, the increasing voice was in 206 of my friend. They disassemble and check the tachometer, but it's a costly process. If you look at an electrician you trust, it solves the problem. But you shouldn't hear some of the voices.
08.05.2020 17:28 # 11
emre_akdag
[QUOTE = erdemalpdogan] [QUOTE = driver_can] hello guys,

[/ QUOTE]

Generally, when I went to around 90 to 100, the increasing voice was in 206 of my friend. They disassemble and check the tachometer, but it's a costly process. If you look at an electrician you trust, it solves the problem. But you shouldn't hear some of the voices.
[/ QUOTE] +1 Thumbs Up while watching through the left door window (especially in the pits and bumps, clicks sound like a crack at the bottom of the glass mechanism :)
08.05.2020 17:28 # 12
driver_can
The sound coming from that glass has plastic feet that sit on the glass, they wear out over time and do not wrap the glass tightly, so it makes noise in glass pits or vibration, I think you can find a solution by changing those feet.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”