Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

sound from the front console

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:24 # 1
by_imp
friends coming from the inside of the vehicle comes a scratch that I guess is coming from ten consoles, it comes between 2 and 3 cycles, it just cuts below or above, my foot is not even in the gas, it sounds when it comes to those cycles.
What is the reason why should I show it?
08.05.2020 16:24 # 2
Ucyuzalti
If the brother has gone the ball, he can make a sound.
08.05.2020 16:24 # 3
by_imp
My brother is even doing idling when he is cutting
08.05.2020 16:24 # 4
Ucyuzalti
He does it while advancing at idle, but he does not do it anywhere. I am still a musician from the same problem, and I did not find that one day. Be careful if there is an abart style exhaust in the feature tool. Does the sound between 2 and 3 cycles mean decibel, a bass sound, and cause vibration in the system, personally, I thought this way for the sound from my car.
08.05.2020 16:24 # 5
by_imp
No, my teacher does not come in gear, the exhaust is doing when it is not doing or not, the sound does not get saturated from outside, and the glove box is coming from the center or the area where the tape is located.
08.05.2020 16:24 # 6
djchaos
My friend, my car 307, I had screeching sound coming from the same chest, as if they were rubbing 2 iron together, sometimes when turning the steering wheel, sometimes on slightly rough roads. I changed the upper dowel mount, there is no sound left.
08.05.2020 16:24 # 7
by_imp
what I found now is what the sound looks like :) the sound is exactly as it passes under the same high voltage line with the sound coming from some electric poles, the sound is very clear, especially over the poles There is this sound in my car, I wonder if I have a high voltage line in the car
08.05.2020 16:24 # 8
djchaos
If the tape is located, it may be in a small chassis, but or an apartment inside the tape is rubbing, it may come from the heating pipes. I think you can be sure of the pipes, try to collect some information from the electrician engineers, and focus on where the sound comes from.
08.05.2020 16:24 # 9
by_imp
I'll go to the electrician tomorrow.
08.05.2020 16:24 # 10
ercan_g
Look at me now, listen to me well: D turn on the air conditioners and take a few turns to see your car. Will the sound come from the sound of the torpedo?
08.05.2020 16:24 # 11
aspirinxlarge
I just realized something, the iron part of the drum where we put the radiator water of the vehicle was touching a different metal parts right next to it, I stretched the tires and cut the sound I had been looking for for 2 months & nbsp; :) & nbsp; There was a friend who said chicks had entered the torpedo. & Nbsp; I want him to read this answer:) & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:24 # 12
by_imp
I have noticed why there is sound without running Kalirofer. I don't know why there is no sound. & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; I don't know the reason.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”