Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

sound from the front

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 20:36 # 1
eran
I have been using 99 models of automatic 1.6 xr for 20 days. If it is not like undermining the subject of your friend, I would like to ask a question from here.

As I enter and leave the church, I think there is a sound like this garch on the left wheel. What do you think could be?

08.05.2020 20:36 # 2
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = eran] I have been using 99 models of automatic 1.6 xr for 20 days. If it is not like undermining the subject of your friend, I would like to ask a question from here.

As I enter and leave the church, I think there is a sound like this garch on the left wheel. What do you think could be?

[/ QUOTE]

I am opening a new topic for you. Teacher, the problem is probably rods. Have the front tools checked.
08.05.2020 20:36 # 3
ggitaristt
Garch can also be a shock absorber head.
08.05.2020 20:36 # 4
eran
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] [QUOTE = eran] I have been using 99 models of automatic 1.6 xr for 20 days. If it is not like undermining the subject of your friend, I would like to ask a question from here.

As I enter the exit, I think there is such a sound called "garch". What do you think could be?

[/ QUOTE]

I'm opening a new topic for you. Teacher, the problem is probably rods. Have the front tools checked.
[/ QUOTE]
I got it checked today. Bend iron end tires are torn, he is doing. 40 lira material 40 lira workmanship tutu. The material used is French 1. Quality. There are also cheaper.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”