Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

sound from the engine ...

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:09 # 1
ulupinar67
Hi friends, I have a great enthusiasm in my 206 xt (2005) vehicle, as if there is a problem, as if the engine is running, there is a sound that we hear from the engine when it is moving with reverse gear, as if the sound is like the sound of a tape, it goes up and down parallel to the speed, but pressed to the clutch. it is like a plug, it looks like there is a problem in the gearbox because when I go to 1st gear, the carting sound comes up and when I try to shift the gear and do not press the clutch, there is a slight gap in the clutch, and when I shift into gear, I do not know when it pumps the clutch a couple of times, When the clutch was stopped, it seemed like a gearbox .. thank you very much to the friends who helped me.
08.05.2020 16:09 # 2
koliva
Our members who have completed their new membership and entered the forum, under " Get to Know Our Members ", please introduce yourself by opening a new topic. will help us, For your information ...

1.- Your name, surname:
2.- Your age:
3.- Your vehicle (Brand, model):
4. - Hobbies:
5.- Your profession:
6.- Where did you hear the site:
7.- Your blood group:
8.- Your horoscope:
9.- The team you support:
10. Which county or İlda here: Reviews 11.- MSN address:
Thank you for your interest.
Peugeot Turkey Fun Club Management
www.peugeotturkey.com & amp; I www.peugeotturkiye.co
08.05.2020 16:09 # 3
Guests
When reversing, it is normal that all the cars make it when it comes back to the gear shift either you do not press the clutch fully or there is a problem in the pressure pad.
08.05.2020 16:09 # 4
maestro
the reverse gear is coming in a friend and forward gear as far as I understand and the problem seems to be in the gearbox
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”