Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

sound from the engine

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:27 # 1
mahmutbasaran
Hello friends
first of all thank you for reading, i introduce my car in the first place, my vehicle is 2000 model 206 presence 140000 km atiker brand lpgli
my problem is from time to time, a sound like water streak may come from the engine from time to time. I do not care because I do not have the opportunity to use it because of work density.
08.05.2020 17:27 # 2
volkanC2
If there is air in the radiator, you may have a lot of water. I circumvented my car, because the water in the radiator was drained and filled again, the air was making the air like the master had evacuated and the sound of the water was shining in the same way as I was moving it. A possibility may be from the radiator, I hope it is not important.
08.05.2020 17:27 # 3
mahmutbasaran
Thanks, I need to have a master listen in a short time.
08.05.2020 17:27 # 4
rockwaryumm
In my car, the radiator cap broke down, and when I was dealing with it and there was air in the system, I was making a sound of water. They bought the air from my vehicle in two places. When we got the air from the first place, we had a problem that was not completely drained, and then the sound of water was coming up and we learned the other place. "LOL" Reviews
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”