Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

sound from the air conditioner

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:52 # 1
goktug
Dear friends, when I open the air conditioner, there is a systematic click sound from the front part, under the hood or under the car. the estimate says a snap in 40-50 seconds. a sound that can be heard even when the car is running. do you think what is the source of the problem or is this a problem? thanks...
08.05.2020 15:52 # 2
berk2309
Could there be a problem with the belt or the air conditioner engine? Did you hurt the hood, where did the sound come from?
08.05.2020 15:52 # 3
goktug
I did not look. I have no guess, where does it come from?
08.05.2020 15:52 # 4
Guests
If you are talking about the sound coming when you turn the air conditioner on and off, it is normal.
08.05.2020 15:52 # 5
goktug
Let's start the car and see where the sound comes from again ...
08.05.2020 15:52 # 6
forewer_fb

When I turn on the air conditioner, I hear a snap, but it stops immediately. I think it takes longer for you, it may be related to the air conditioner engine.

08.05.2020 15:52 # 7
mon
Could it be from under the torpedo?
I did not know his name, but when he said first snap, the air conditioner is activated.
When the air conditioner is turned on in a healthy vehicle, it clicks and the air conditioner starts to cool.
your circuit may be defective.
08.05.2020 15:52 # 8
denizcAn
Just like when I turned on the air conditioner, a noise was heard by the engine. When I went to the service recently, I asked the master, he said it is normal, he said he would be in every vehicle.
08.05.2020 15:52 # 9
goktug
[QUOTE = denizcAn] Just like when I turned on the air conditioner, a noise was heard by the engine. When I went to the service recently, I asked the master, he said it is normal, he said he would be in every vehicle. [/ QUOTE]
I hope so brother. Now I will see exactly where the sound is coming from ...
08.05.2020 15:52 # 10
denizcAn
Hopefully It Is Not An Important Thing.
08.05.2020 15:52 # 11
insomnia
that click sound means if the air comes from the solenoid valve of the air conditioner, it keeps pulling out and releases the valve.
08.05.2020 15:52 # 12
goktug
[QUOTE = insomnia] If that click sound comes from the solenoid valve of the air conditioner from time to time, it means that the valve pulls and releases, so I am writing the air conditioner estimate may be cutting the processite from high pressure go to a good air conditioner I think the problem will be solved [/ QUOTE]
what do you mean by this high pressure? is it too hot?
08.05.2020 15:52 # 13
sace
I also have a problem with the sound coming from the air conditioner. I have the popping sound when I first turn on the air conditioner and it's normal. The problem with me is occasional cuts of 3-5 seconds, but a constant jagging sound. And a rhythm that keeps the rhythm up and down. Anyone faced with such a problem? I'll take it to the master, who I will try to unravel soon, and share it from here.
08.05.2020 15:52 # 14
pug_bursa16
Said sound is quite normal. The name of the snapping piece is the Expansion Valve. It is mounted on the dashboard (plate between the engine and the cabinet). The first time you turn on the air conditioner, it turns on. In some engines, the ECU stops the air conditioner compressor and then turns it back on again due to the power requirement (sudden throttle, uphill, etc.). Here you hear the opening sound of the Expansion Valve in all of these openings.
I think there is no problem in your system. Do not take it to the non-maintenance master as long as it cools down.
Greetings
08.05.2020 15:52 # 15
oktay_251
friends, in my car, air conditioner is working, gas is just filled, now, when you turn on the air conditioner, there is a strange sound and I think you have an idea why the air conditioner may be activated.
08.05.2020 15:52 # 16
Guests
The clicking sound is normal, the air conditioner makes this sound on the first boot. I even said recently noluyo that after the coin fell, I realized that it was related to air conditioning
08.05.2020 15:52 # 17
pug_bursa16
If it is not cooling, the compressor is not working.
The person who puts the gas first vacuumes the gas in the system and then prints whatever gas is needed. The point that should not be skipped is the oil in the system. The oil drawn during vacuum must be added at the new gas filling. If the person filling the gas does not add this oil, the cylinders inside the compressor may be damaged. Greetings
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”