Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Sound from the 206 V belt?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:28 # 1
majeste_ksk
Hello friends. I have 206 1.4 vehicles. After starting my car when it is cold, there is a sound similar to the sound of the bearing from the V-belt part, but when I spray water on that part or after running for 1-2 minutes? when I go to show the car, it doesn't sound because the car is not cold and the mechanics don't understand. It only makes that sound when the engine is cold. I changed the V apricot again made the bearings were checked again the same sound. I made a video of it and I would appreciate it if there are people like me who have this problem. Video001.mp4 - YouTube
08.05.2020 16:28 # 2
06OzGuR06
First you need to introduce yourself in this section.

http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_topics.asp?FID=22&title=yeler%DDm%DDz%DD-taniyalim

This sound bearing sound yes.Which bearings are checked. it sounds like it comes from the belt tensioner bearing.

Has the tensioner bearing changed? & nbsp; Where exactly did you spray the water?

06ÖzGüR06 2011-12-22 06:10:30
08.05.2020 16:28 # 3
musictime
the same voice is in mine as I showed it comes from the air conditioning balls and it is corrected when 250 TL is charged besides its worth, but unnecessary
08.05.2020 16:28 # 4
seyhanak
I had the trouble you described. the tensioner bearing of my 206 was changed, and the problem was solved.
08.05.2020 16:28 # 5
majeste_ksk
Thank you for your responses. How exactly do you know the price of this tensioner bearing?
08.05.2020 16:28 # 6
06OzGuR06
[QUOTE = majeste_ksk] Thank you for your CVs. How exactly do you know the price of this tensioner bearing? [/ QUOTE]

You can find out here.

Şahin Peugeot
Original Spare Parts
0216 631 10 80
0216 631 18 12
0533 301 88 06

www.peugeotmarket.com
08.05.2020 16:28 # 7
seyhanak
[QUOTE = majeste_ksk] Thank you for your CVs. How exactly do you know the price of this tensioner bearing? [/ QUOTE] 2 years ago it was 80 TL original. I bought it from the authorized service
08.05.2020 16:28 # 8
Ali
The belt is tense and if there is no horizontal slip on the pulleys, as the friends say from the balls.
08.05.2020 16:28 # 9
majeste_ksk
I just replaced the strap and it is pretty tight. It's wonderfull to do this problem. It only does when the vehicle is cold. When I approach logically, it looks like the sound of the bearing, but after it gets warmer, the sound is different. It was due to the fact that the oil in the bearing loses its feature when it is researched on the site, freezes in cold weather and makes such a noise. After the car warms up, the oil is re-dissolved and the sound is said to cut? According to what is said to be a disease in 206 in a nebula? & Nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:28 # 10
06OzGuR06
I think you have both to look at the tensioner bearing and also to the bearings of other parts, alternator, air conditioning compressor, hydraulic pump. Otherwise, they are incomprehensible without looking at them.
08.05.2020 16:28 # 11
majeste_ksk
Hodja does not escape from his eyes, too :) There is little wobble in the pulley of the hydraulics, but that shit has nothing to do with it. If I am not mistaken from the tower tensioner bearing that the roommates say from the following bearings.
08.05.2020 16:28 # 12
06OzGuR06
[QUOTE = majeste_ksk] Sir, he's not getting out of his eyes, wallahi :) There is a little wobble in the pulley of hydraulics, but that shit has nothing to do with it. If I am not mistaken from the tower tensioner bearing that the roommates say from the following bearings. [/ QUOTE]

"Big & nbsp; Replace the tensioner roller then. Let's see if the sound will be interrupted.
08.05.2020 16:28 # 13
ES-41
Something like this happened to me. then the original belt from the service was burned and improved. I don't know is the same problem.
08.05.2020 16:28 # 14
Guests
I had 307 in my voice, this ball and pulley changed, the sound comes up once in a while, but there is another problem, I am concerned about air conditioning, I don't care anymore. :)
08.05.2020 16:28 # 15
majeste_ksk
Well, my car crashed, let me get this problem and let me see my car. I also have a picture in the member tools section. I have something to get from the helmet I will leave on Monday for service & nbsp; because the bumper is broken. In the service, the material and workmanship fee is charged a lot. Now this problem is on hold, let me make my car worth the evil eye.
08.05.2020 16:28 # 16
06OzGuR06
[QUOTE = majeste_ksk] Valla my car crashed, let me get this problem and let me see my car. I also have a picture in the member tools section. I have something to get from the helmet I will leave on Monday for service & nbsp; because the bumper is broken. In the service, the material and workmanship fee is charged a lot. Now this problem is on the hang, let me make my car worth the evil eye. = "0" alt = "Smile" title = "Smile" /> Nazara came to mean tuh "Shocked" only tamponsa not so important.

Also, why does the belt sound make it in the winter? Is there anything in the other 206s? So, there is no such thing as the sound of the other vehicles in the winter. Does it have a problem without resolution
08.05.2020 16:28 # 17
majeste_ksk
Thank you very much bro. thats what i heard about this problem. Alternator loses its oil feature in the tower tensioner and freezes in winter and starts to die out from the engine temperature until the oil dissolves until we start the vehicle. It is logically, but? always there is noise from the scattered bearing? it makes sense to start the car and cut the sound after 1-2 minutes. Incorrect information, do not look in the shadow of this I heard?
08.05.2020 16:28 # 18
06OzGuR06
My teacher now that the sound coming from this bearing means that the bearing should change, it may not be disintegrated, but when it continues, it will dissipate in the near future. It is not normal whether it sounds cold or hot.

When the belt changes, it is always necessary to change the bearings. "Wink" & nbsp; Use original parts.
06ÖZGüR06 2011-12-26 14:46:57
08.05.2020 16:28 # 19
majeste_ksk
[QUOTE = 06ÖGGRR06]
Sir, the sound coming from this bearing now means that the bearing should change, it may not be disintegrated, but when it continues, it will disintegrate soon. If you say that, of course it is different. It is not normal whether it sounds cold or hot.

It is always necessary to change the bearings when the belt changes. "Wink" & nbsp; Use the original parts.
[/ QUOTE]
no, hodja, we already agree, the sound is already an abnormal situation and the rolling bearing will change, I shared something I heard from the repairers. I heard it was a breakdown model, which is usually in 206. My vehicle is in service due to an accident. I do not have it in the service, labor is highly demanded. After leaving the service, I will have it done as soon as possible and share the result with you.
08.05.2020 16:28 # 20
07n6820
The same problem is with me. It only comes out in the winter, as you said, when it pours water, it stops, then starts wool again. & nbsp; I showed it to the master of me, there was something like a bow under the tension, he said it was broken, I did not change it when I pushed it up with your hand, but I did not change it when the price was 250, I saw the tensioner ball in the forums, I saw the ones that changed the sound, I would not change it, even if I saw it, I would cut it, I would not change it, I would not change it, I would cut it, I would have changed it) nolucak ozmn:) & nbsp;
Page : / 3
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”